How could Nebraska loss any games

Dead Red

Ah, another typical Nebraska fan!!!

Sorry I could not resist it.

He sounds to you guys like some of you sound to me.

But I will say I sure hope he is right and we all get to eat crow for years to come.

Dead Red, sounds a little fishy though, but if not thanks for the shot in the arm this afternoon, we needed it.

Why all the hate against my boy Taylor Martinez????

I will guarantee he goes off tomorrow.

There is hate because of how sarcastic you sound.

Taylor is not your boy.. please, dont post things like this. It takes zero logic and really makes you sound stupid.

If you have high hopes, that is great but give good backing behind it instead of just handling it the way you did.

I dont mean to sound like a prick, but you brought the negativity on yourself.

I am not sorry I may be a bigger fan than you, but I think Martinez will and is special. I did not bring the negativity on my self, all the Martinez hater did.

Martinez is my boy, he is my favorite player and I am confused to what authority you have to tell me who I can cheer for. Nebraska will win the championship this year and I will be riding the wave all the way. Pure domination everygame and taking no prisioners, this team will not lose for the forseable future.

Can you say :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

Can you see them losing any games that they play with all these players. Martinez will be the best QB in the nation in the end, and the defense will zero out many opponents this year.

Do I want them to lose? No. Can I see them losing? Most def. We have the same players as last year and we lost 3 games. One being against Iowa State for the same reason as what happened Sat. And Martinez won't win anything if he can't hit open receivers that have nothing but green field ahead (see pass to McNeill) He is not even guaranteed to start the rest of his career. We got many good QBs on the team and coming in. Jamal Turner is said to be a very good player for one and also Bubba Starling. And what are you talking about our defense will zero out many opponents? We couldn't even zero out the worst team in the nation, Western Kentucky. I'm happy you are so optimistic, but seriously he is a freshman and we make too many bone head plays (fumbles, interceptions and penalties) Seriously, over 100 yards in penalties is way too many especially for a veteran team.

You sound like a doubter. Martinez is one of the best QB's we have had and he will show it tomorrow. The receivers are just as good and will dominate and the blackshirts WILL zero out many opponents just you wait and see.

Why all the hate against my boy Taylor Martinez????

I will guarantee he goes off tomorrow.

There is hate because of how sarcastic you sound.

Taylor is not your boy.. please, dont post things like this. It takes zero logic and really makes you sound stupid.

If you have high hopes, that is great but give good backing behind it instead of just handling it the way you did.

I dont mean to sound like a prick, but you brought the negativity on yourself.

I am not sorry I may be a bigger fan than you, but I think Martinez will and is special. I did not bring the negativity on my self, all the Martinez hater did.

Martinez is my boy, he is my favorite player and I am confused to what authority you have to tell me who I can cheer for. Nebraska will win the championship this year and I will be riding the wave all the way. Pure domination everygame and taking no prisioners, this team will not lose for the forseable future.

Can you say :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

Can you see them losing any games that they play with all these players. Martinez will be the best QB in the nation in the end, and the defense will zero out many opponents this year.

Do I want them to lose? No. Can I see them losing? Most def. We have the same players as last year and we lost 3 games. One being against Iowa State for the same reason as what happened Sat. And Martinez won't win anything if he can't hit open receivers that have nothing but green field ahead (see pass to McNeill) He is not even guaranteed to start the rest of his career. We got many good QBs on the team and coming in. Jamal Turner is said to be a very good player for one and also Bubba Starling. And what are you talking about our defense will zero out many opponents? We couldn't even zero out the worst team in the nation, Western Kentucky. I'm happy you are so optimistic, but seriously he is a freshman and we make too many bone head plays (fumbles, interceptions and penalties) Seriously, over 100 yards in penalties is way too many especially for a veteran team.

You sound like a doubter. Martinez is one of the best QB's we have had and he will show it tomorrow. The receivers are just as good and will dominate and the blackshirts WILL zero out many opponents just you wait and see.

Well I hope your right. We will see if your still here at the end of the season IF we happen to lose...

Enough of the Vulgar humor, it is inappropriate.

Anyway, T Mart will dominate tomorrow and it will be no joke. I say 200 rushing and 200 passing, big day for hot sauce!

Lighten up Francis.

Geez, I spend a couple hours away from the board...

IN REALITY, if you'd have years under your belt, you'd have a very lengthy list of the next '2nd Coming' player - many of whom just didn't pan out for whatever reason. What we have is pretty good expectations. Our secondary is, as you say, top of the line - playing with the personalities of the Pelini's.

HOWEVER;

We also have a redshirt freshmen quarterback that needs to play against the country's 4 and 5 star recruits.

We also have a practice regimen that tends to break guys feet - and other things.

We also have a smaller defensive front that, so far, has allowed that crucial 2 or 3 yards when the other team needs it.

We also have a great pair of running backs that have yet to complete a healthy season...

...tell me we didn't all push our 'bollacks' down where they belong when we saw Thenarse taken off the field with a cart.

it's just 'tempered' optimism that wasn't a part of your OP.

(and spelling lose wrong, twice, in about 30 words...)

whatever

GBR!

Enough of the Vulgar humor, it is inappropriate.

Anyway, T Mart will dominate tomorrow and it will be no joke. I say 200 rushing and 200 passing, big day for hot sauce!

Lighten up Francis.

Geez, I spend a couple hours away from the board...

IN REALITY, if you'd have years under your belt, you'd have a very lengthy list of the next '2nd Coming' player - many of whom just didn't pan out for whatever reason. What we have is pretty good expectations. Our secondary is, as you say, top of the line - playing with the personalities of the Pelini's.

HOWEVER;

We also have a redshirt freshmen quarterback that needs to play against the country's 4 and 5 star recruits.

We also have a practice regimen that tends to break guys feet - and other things.

We also have a smaller defensive front that, so far, has allowed that crucial 2 or 3 yards when the other team needs it.

We also have a great pair of running backs that have yet to complete a healthy season...

...tell me we didn't all push our 'bollacks' down where they belong when we saw Thenarse taken off the field with a cart.

it's just 'tempered' optimism that wasn't a part of your OP.

(and spelling lose wrong, twice, in about 30 words...)

whatever

GBR!

You are wrong, this team is really strong and really has no weaknesses that I can see. The things that you mentioned are one time things and do not repeat.

Come on I know you are smarter than that.

The Quarter back is the best Quarterback in the nation this year, and we have the best backfield in the nation this year. That coupled with the best defense in the nation as well, how could we possibly loose a game this year. I am pumped, no team has the athletes that we have and the power on the lines.

Posting from a UDub computer with a name like "Dead Red" and having no knowledge of any other player on our roster other than Martinez all add up to you being not nearly as clever as you seem to think you are.

I hope you enjoy the game tomorrow. But I doubt you'll enjoy it nearly as much as we will. ;)

I am a huge husker fan just like most people on this board but to say we have no flaws is just stupid sorry. We have young LBs, fumbled the most in CFB this year and have a freshman QB. I think hes good but give him a shot to do well. You probably said the same thing about Cody Green last year. As soon as we lose a game this guy will call for the next qb. By the way we beat UW by 10 27-17 GBR!