College Football Postgame Show (Nebraska)

The King

Though I'm not that fond of Jesse Palmer, he did give Nebraska lots of love, especially our offense, and Bo Pelini. He ended his thoughts saying..

"There is no doubt in my mind that Nebraska is the best team in the big 12"

Or something to that effect. Yes sir!

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Jesse Palmer is/was/and will be the best analyst ESPN has, and right behind him is Craig James. They have no bias and they always say as it is.

Put them on Game Day....not herby and corso. Corso doesn't even make sense anymore, poor guy...i do hate that he had to have a stroke.

Palmer said, "Nebraska is the most dangerous team in the Big 12." I almost came and posted this myself. I've been liking Palmer a lot lately, and it seems to me like he calls it like he sees it pretty unbiased. He was dogging on us the last two weeks for our turnovers and the level of our competition, and this week when we proved something he was full of praise. I like that.

Though I'm not that fond of Jesse Palmer, he did give Nebraska lots of love, especially our offense, and Bo Pelini. He ended his thoughts saying..

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Jesse Palmer is/was/and will be the best analyst ESPN has, and right behind him is Craig James. They have no bias and they always say as it is.

Put them on Game Day....not herby and corso. Corso doesn't even make sense anymore, poor guy...i do hate that he had to have a stroke.

Agreed.

I was watching the pregame show and Jesse busted out a "discumbobulated" ,when he talked about Bama and what they did to Mallet last year. I looked at my 13 year son and he was lost. It was funny. He had some very good things to say about NU today. Saunders said the blackshirts are back and Jesse said we are a dangerous team right now.