The last 6 future NFL qb's we've faced..

I'm looking at guys who are either already in the NFL or that I've read or have heard are on future NFL prospect lists.. I might be missing some so feel free to correct or add to it if I am...

Blaine Gabbert. 17-43 134 yds. 0td 2int..

Landry Jones. 26-58 248 yds. 0td 5int..

Colt McCoy 20-36 181 yds. 0td's 3int..

Nick Foles. 6-20 28 yds. 0td 1 int..

Enderle 16-31 141 yars 1td 5int

Jake Lockear 4-20 71 yds. 1 td 2int..

um.. that's 2 td's and 18 interceptions... Seriously, that's unheard of..

All hail Bo and Carl!

(honerable mention hail to Suh and the defensive players that I'm sure had a little to do with that too :worship )

• Fire 4

I should also mention in those 6 games. Those qb's have thrown the same amount of touchdown passes *2* to their team as they have thrown touchdown passes to our defense!

Pass at your own risk. You have a 1 in 9 chance to throw a td vs. getting intercepted and are just as likely to throw a pick 6 than to get 6 for your team..

:bonesflag:

I should also mention in those 6 games. Those qb's have thrown the same amount of touchdown passes *2* to their team as they have thrown touchdown passes to our defense!

Pass at your own risk. You have a 1 in 9 chance to throw a td vs. getting intercepted and are just as likely to throw a pick 6 than to get 6 for your team..

We ran three INTs back in the last two games, so I think that's just a little bit off. Two vs. Enderle and one vs. Locker.

We ran three INTs back in the last two games, so I think that's just a little bit off. Two vs. Enderle and one vs. Locker.

You're right.. I missed the second one vs. Enderle..

Prince against OU was 1 yard away from making it a 4th one too..