Compton update

C N Red

I think a few of us are counting our chickens before they hatch. Even if he's able to practice you never know if he'll be able to go full speed or if he'll have any pain. The bone could medically be healed, but he could still have fluid and swelling for up to a month after the fact- definitely something that would sideline him. I woulf rather have them keep him out a week longer than risk him reinjuring or playing less than 100%. It's not as though our current LB's aren't serviceable.

I think a few of us are counting our chickens before they hatch. Even if he's able to practice you never know if he'll be able to go full speed or if he'll have any pain. The bone could medically be healed, but he could still have fluid and swelling for up to a month after the fact- definitely something that would sideline him. I woulf rather have them keep him out a week longer than risk him reinjuring or playing less than 100%. It's not as though our current LB's aren't serviceable.

Thank you reality check.