Last time Texas lost three straight

JTrain

The world is a better place now. Here's to snow and cold weather on 10/16. Just don't give the ball to Niles Paul with 2:00 left in the 4th so he can pull another Terrence Nunn... :madash

I will literally pull out every stand of hair on my head if that happens again!

I remember that game like it was yesterday. It snowed that day and was pretty cold. Def. an advantage for us and we had that game in our hands and just gave it away... :dunno

Im not a fan of nebraska or the big 12 .But i see a lot of hate for texas here .Wake up guys u needed texas to beat oklahoma really bad . Now you will not play a ranked team the rest of the year. The BCS will not be kind to you at all. OKLAHOMA WILL NOT SAVE YOU EVEN IF YOU BEAT THEM IN THE BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. The texas game was gonna be your showcase game of the year .LOL but just another unranked team on your weak at best schedule. SO DONT BITCH AND MOAN WHEN YOU BEAT OU AND BOISE PLAYS IN THE BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. LOL FACE IT TEXAS HAS STUCK IT TO YOU AGAIN .YOUR BIG GAME OF THE YEAR IS NOW A LMAO A JOKE . So enjoy the bcs bowl you will get to . BUT REMEMBER 2 TEXAS LOSSES MIGHT HAVE COST YOU A SHOT AT THE NAT TITLE GAME.

Im not a fan of nebraska or the big 12 .But i see a lot of hate for texas here .Wake up guys u needed texas to beat oklahoma really bad . Now you will not play a ranked team the rest of the year. The BCS will not be kind to you at all. OKLAHOMA WILL NOT SAVE YOU EVEN IF YOU BEAT THEM IN THE BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. The texas game was gonna be your showcase game of the year .LOL but just another unranked team on your weak at best schedule. SO DONT BITCH AND MOAN WHEN YOU BEAT OU AND BOISE PLAYS IN THE BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. LOL FACE IT TEXAS HAS STUCK IT TO YOU AGAIN .YOUR BIG GAME OF THE YEAR IS NOW A LMAO A JOKE . So enjoy the bcs bowl you will get to . BUT REMEMBER 2 TEXAS LOSSES MIGHT HAVE COST YOU A SHOT AT THE NAT TITLE GAME.

Solid first post dude. Way to embarrass yourself. Bravo.

Is that you Stewart Mandel?

never mind that there are other teams in the conference that are/ can be ranked.