UT losing 2 in a row could be the worse thing that could happen before 10/16

If Texas was not as motivated about 10/16 as we are, well now they have to be. I think that they are coming to Lincoln with a chip on their shoulder and will be focused. There is probably crazy negativity going on down there and the players and staff cannot wait to get away from it all. I think that we are dealing with a wounded animal here. I'm nervous about this one.

If Texas wants to prove that they are still a contender in the Big 12 this year, knocking off a #7 or higher Nebraska team at home is their ticket. Let's deny them that ticket and send them back to Texas with their tails between their legs.

Not in our house Longhorns, the Huskers aren't going to be your ticket back into the Top 25.

If Texas was not as motivated about 10/16 as we are, well now they have to be. I think that they are coming to Lincoln with a chip on their shoulder and will be focused. There is probably crazy negativity going on down there and the players and staff cannot wait to get away from it all. I think that we are dealing with a wounded animal here. I'm nervous about this one.

Wounded animals are dangerous? If this were the case we would have been a heck of a lot better during the Callahan era. Im pretty sure when we would lose multiple games, it would all just spiral out of control and get worse. Teams don't get better by losing multiple games, their confidence goes down the tube and things keep getting worse. Yes, they will be up for this game, but so will we and our fans are gonna be LOUD! Perhaps louder than the Washington crowd in the 90's. :throwdabones1:

At the end of all of this, who is a better runner?

DeMarco Murray or Rex Burkhead?

Who can scramble out of the pocket and really burn the corners?

Landry Jones or Taylor Martinez?

It shouldn't take you too long to figure it out.

Ordinarily i would agree with you but this Texas team is very different. I haven't seen a Longhorn team this bad since Mackovic's last year when they went 4-7. If OU had a better defense the RR game wouldn't have even been as close as it was. This is Nebraska's year.

Let me put it this way, if we had Suh this year too we would be easily ranked #2 in the nation. No doubt.

this is what a meltdown looks like: meltdown

Reading all of their boo-hooing just brightened my day. Best entertainment for a bye week thus far.

Great thread. Also glad to see that some of them are still confident that they're going to win. And if, as some of their readers are hoping, they actually open up the passing game, we are going to destroy them. Those fans seem to have already forgotten what the Blackshirts did to Tyrod Taylor, Landry Jones, Nick Foles, Colt McCoy, Nathan Enderle and Jake Locker. Garrett Gilbert doesn't stand a chance.