Texas game time @2:30

There are a lot of people watching games in the afternoon. We'll get a lot of eyeballs on the screen for the game. Now we just need to get there unscathed (beat KSU) and perform up to our abilities against the Whorns.

A national-audience beatdown interspersed with a half-dozen clips of Suh throwing McCoy around throughout the game will impress the voters big-time. Let's make that happen, then I'm a happy guy.

I think I've found my answer, there is only one ACC matchup at 2:30, and it's on ESPNU. So unless they are going to feed up Middle Tenn St vs GTech, we should be everywhere! The quote in the news articles is "most markets" but I don't know where it wouldn't be, unless it's someplace like Alaska and Hawaii that might not carry a game on ABC, and has to put the Big 10 game on ESPN.

well sh#t, so are we going to have one important game hosted at night? I'm sick of early morning tailgating.........

K-State

i'm pretty sure that's in Manhattan.

Still a night game, and you can go down there and tailgate.

no I can't I have class on friday that i'm not allowed to miss.

Oh, yeah my Fridays suck, too. But the Mizzou game might be the only home game to have a chance at being a night game.

that would be spooky.

Ohhh jeez I can see it now.... their will be people in their damn halloween costumes for the game instead of their big red attire. Mizzou will come out in a halloween theme uniform to try and intimidate us. :facepalm::facepalm:

I vote we have everyone on our team wear 93 jerseys for that game. That will surely intimidate Mizzou ;)

they could have beeen showing the game at 3 in the morning in everyone would still be tuning in!!! STOKED

:bigredn::bonesflag:

Correction, 4:30 in the morning...on a Sunday. That's what time I will be tuning in.

Though, I would like to complain and say that an 11am (1am here) or 8pm (10am here) kickoff work MUCH better for me. Also, had it been an 11am kickoff, I would've been showing it on the projector at a local foreigner bar. My city has a significant Big Ten slant, so there would be plenty of people rooting for the Huskers (along with the 3 known Husker fans).

Looks like I'll be working during the game. Thank God for DVR, amd maybe I'll be lucky and it will be on my blackberry. Gonna have to listen to the radio, but we"ll be a ghost town during the game. Is Mushburger going to be on play by play? If he is and Nebraska wins, I wonder if he'll praise Nebraska?

He will just toast them with a beer, on the way to the airport. :cheers:cop:

GBR!!!