Weekly Big XII Power Rankings

Damn it TexArcher! Your's making it brutally difficult to hate those ##@@%%%!! Horns!

I may be the only one who doesn't understand the hate in the first place.. sure the refs dun goofed at the end of the CCG last year, but it never made me hate the Horns or their fans.

It's the Texas fans I've met over the years that have made me dislike them (but not hate). TexArcher is easily the best I've met - and I haven't really met him!

And the Texas defense was all over the field, holding the explosive Nebraska offense to just 6 points on 202 yards and several times looking as if they knew the exact play the Huskers had called.

Nice read, but I disagree. I had a ton of respect for tu's D, but after watching the game, I wasn't as impressed. Yards can be had if you run right at them, and we had WR's running wide open all day, if only they could have caught the damn ball.

tu made the plays, we did not. Sucks, but it's true.

Yeah, I think Nebraska will hand them their first loss and regain the top spot next week. They're a good team, but I keep thinking back to how badly they played in two of their first three games. Were they underachieving then, and this is who they are, or are they overachieving now? Might be a bit of both. Either way, I can't picture that team running the table, they're just not that great.

• 2 weeks later...