Weekly Big XII Power Rankings

Oklahoma SUCKS. I guess I am the minority. Maybe we need a good old fashioned A$$ kicking from the Sooners complete with their band playing the fight song every two seconds. Now that might change a few minds on this board. I don't want to lose to anybody. But OU and they're....we're OU and you're not line of thinking. HORRIBLE.

Oklahoma SUCKS. I guess I am the minority. Maybe we need a good old fashioned A$$ kicking from the Sooners complete with their band playing the fight song every two seconds. Now that might change a few minds on this board. I don't want to lose to anybody. But OU and they're....we're OU and you're not line of thinking. HORRIBLE.

This guy gets it. OU is one of the dirtiest programs in NCAA history and their fans have the nerve to brag about the football success that they BOUGHT. I'm actually surprised that so many here talk of respecting OU and hating UT. We have some jerk fans for sure, as everyone does, but most of us are pretty die-hard college football fans who will invite a fan of the other team to have a sausage at our tailgate and talk football. Happens all the time. My experience with Sooner fans has been that they're basically not very bright, not very knowledgeable about college football, and not terribly friendly. Most Sooner fans I've met don't even know their own history -- ask the next Sooner you meet how many Heisman winners they've had and I'll beat he won't know. He'll know about the seven national championships, though, but he either won't know or won't care about the 5 NCAA sanctions for cheating in football alone, plus the Bomar cheating and the basketball cheating by Sampson and who knows how much crap they got away with! How can you possibly respect that school or their fans? It's mind-bottling. They're a bunch of cheating, redneck scum and Bob Stoops hates puppies and Jesus.

This guy gets it. OU is one of the dirtiest programs in NCAA history and their fans have the nerve to brag about the football success that they BOUGHT. I'm actually surprised that so many here talk of respecting OU and hating UT. We have some jerk fans for sure, as everyone does, but most of us are pretty die-hard college football fans who will invite a fan of the other team to have a sausage at our tailgate and talk football. Happens all the time. My experience with Sooner fans has been that they're basically not very bright, not very knowledgeable about college football, and not terribly friendly. Most Sooner fans I've met don't even know their own history -- ask the next Sooner you meet how many Heisman winners they've had and I'll beat he won't know. He'll know about the seven national championships, though, but he either won't know or won't care about the 5 NCAA sanctions for cheating in football alone, plus the Bomar cheating and the basketball cheating by Sampson and who knows how much crap they got away with! How can you possibly respect that school or their fans? It's mind-bottling. They're a bunch of cheating, redneck scum and Bob Stoops hates puppies and Jesus.

Do you get so little out of life that you have to come to another team's message board and beg for them to like you and agree with you. The only happiness you get out of life depends on 18-21 year olds. Your blanket statement of "most Sooner fans" is a little bit over the top. Like YOU said, every school has their idiots. To answer your question about respect, you can respect fans of other schools because they are people and we are supposed to treat each other with respect, regardless of who they root for. Like I said your happiness depends on college kids, so you cannot handle that concept. I love college football, but it is still a game played by kids. I get animated and mad and everything else, but I will never be judging another person because of who they root for. Once I get to know them they might turn out to be idiots, who knows. I know some awesome Nebraska fans, even Texas fans. You might want to get your priorities straight and get a grip on life. You will be a lot more stress free this way.

P.S. Go to Oklahoma State's message boards. They will bash OU fans all day long with you and you can feel popular again.

Yawn.

Final rankings: http://texarcher.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/final-big-xii-power-rankings/

Ahhhhhhh, it's the offseason again. I never realized how much I took the offseason for granted. All I used to do was complain about the offseason, wishing it would hurry up and be over so football would start up again. Now I see the value, nay, the beauty of the offseason. It will be at least nine months before the Longhorns lose again. Nine whole months without a single Saturday being ruined. That. Is. Awesome!