Bo On ESPN In a Few Minutes

knapplc

Bo is an amazing coach and I love his black and white approach but from a media standpoint he is really boring.I mean he can't help it that he's dry,he regurgitates the same thing over and over again. I watch all the post practice videos and press conferences and I noticed that he says the same thing over and over again.Bo is boring to listen to as a fan.

Bo is an amazing coach and I love his black and white approach but from a media standpoint he is really boring.I mean he can't help it that he's dry,he regurgitates the same thing over and over again. I watch all the post practice videos and press conferences and I noticed that he says the same thing over and over again.Bo is boring to listen to as a fan.

He may be boring to listen to as a fan, but you must admit that he's pretty fun to watch when he's coaching.

He may be boring to listen to as a fan, but you must admit that he's pretty fun to watch when he's coaching.

:yeah

Whether it was boring or not and a short interview you gotta like the national exposure we're getting within the next 24 hours. With all the love ESPN is throwing at Shoelace Robinson, Ingram, and Boise State I'll take any little exposure as possible.