It's finally gameday!!!!!!!!

Eat My A** Wildkitties

We're going to beat you and the old man right back into irrelevance on our way out the door. Sorry about giving you your first loss, but it will be the first of a few. Your close call against a crippled UCLA team means about as much as NU's no show vs. SDSU. We're going to humiliate you in front of the entire country, and in your house.

NU 44

KSUcks 13

Eat My A** Wildkitties

We're goign to beat you and the old man right back into irrelevance on our way out the door. Sorry about giving you your first loss, but it will be the first of a few. Your close call against a crippled UCLA team means about as much as NU's no show vs. SDSU. We're going to humiliate you in front of the entire country, and in your house.

NU 44

KSUcks 13

I love the enthusiasm! I'm taking the day off tomorrow (calling in sick) and if the Huskers win it'll be a four day weekend. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bo is going to throw the kitchen sink at old man Snyder, and knock his dentures right down his throat. Simpleton one dimentional offense that is going to get exposed badly by our D. NU is going to embarrass you worse than you embarrass KU by the fact the you exist-which is pretty bad. You are to KU what Kearney(Corny) State is to NU-a minor league program, and everyone knows it.

Bye, losers. Nothing but a bunch of "powertowel" waving dorks that should have been left for the Mo Valley years ago.

Woah, WHAT?? It's a Thursday gameday?

I thought it was a Saturday game this whole time. My today just got a WHOLE lot better. Now I gots something to look forward to.

AWESOME, let's kick some Wildcat tail.

Ha ha! I just realized yesterday. It sure makes Thursday feel different. Better! :lol:

Working a half day then heading out to Manhattan for the game. I have yet to decide if Im coming to work tomorrow. Working a half day is like winning 2 cents in the lottery though. I still had to get up all early and get here.

Yeah, but the morning will fly by and all you'll do is read/talk/listen about the Huskers, so you should be good to go!

Have fun in Craphattan, be safe man!

They have spent the whole week getting psyched to play us. No one is allowed to where red all week. What the hell are they living in a Russian gulag? By game time, they will have such purple ba$ls they will be ready to explode.. then we score a few TDs and they will all be quiet and secretly wish to go home early. Should be at least two td game.. just packing the truck to head out to Manhattan in one hour and a half... the countdown begins. Should be a riot. I hope they are not the too violent to me or my SUV.