**Official Kansas State Game Discussion**

Ok, so my first half comments.

Offense is stellar. Well played all around. Very very few mistakes and I say that even with the fumble. That was simply a clean hit on the ball and not entirely T's fault.

Defense was playing a bit too tight to start, then a bit too soft. After a quarter, they worked it out and were beyond stellar in 2nd quarter. David David David David OMG!

Only bad note, Meredith has been missing tackles.

GBR!

Martinez is looking more and more crouch like every time out. 1 inch and he's gone. So far this game is what i expected, tho i expected just a little more explosion from the offense. Defense is doing exactly what i expected. No big plays make em drive the distance. Know what? they cant do it. Second half i think Snyder has to open up their playbook a bit and that brings our secondary into the mix and then it could get ugly in a hurry.

More Explosion?? what do you want? 20 yards per carry... sh#t, i would like um to be less explosive to keep the defense off the field a bit

We just need a TD to start the 2nd half and put Kstate out of their misery and put the game away.

I think we need to keep an eye out for the onside kick.

Yea. You never know what tricks Synder might pull out of the bag. He needs something to get his team some momentum. If we get ball and drive down field and score, this game is over.