Can we all drink some Kool Aid Now!

TRIPP

I'll drink several glasses tonight

Hell, I'm gonna ride it straight through to a visit to Nebraska City tomorrow. Mix in some honey sticks, caramel apples, fall foliage observation, apple donuts, and a few bottles of Kimmel Orchard wine on the hayrack ride trail, and it all equals a pretty fanfrickinghuskertastic weekend.

GOOO BIIIIG REEED!

haha, sometimes i think this forum would find problems with Ne even after winning the National Title. I can see the threads now..."Ne Beats Bama, but Alex Henry Missed a FG, gonna need to get that fixed before next year" haha....well ill drink some more kool aid for those who wont!

I'll drink several glasses tonight

Hell, I'm gonna ride it straight through to a visit to Nebraska City tomorrow. Mix in some honey sticks, caramel apples, fall foliage observation, apple donuts, and a few bottles of Kimmel Orchard wine on the hayrack ride trail, and it all equals a pretty fanfrickinghuskertastic weekend.

GOOO BIIIIG REEED!

Ya know I've been to Nebraska City about 100 times and not once has anyone mentioned (much less taken me to) the apple donuts. So disappointing.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves yet. One game at a time. Let's take care of business next week against Texas and then against Okie State. GBR!!!

This is the same team that beat UCLA. So when UCLA beat Texas we shouldn't think that our game against UT is going to be a dog fight???????????

Come on!!! UCLA is a bad team. They lost to KSU and then went on to dominate UTerus. WOW!!!!!!

I think 10/16/10 is going to be some type of redemption.

haha, sometimes i think this forum would find problems with Ne even after winning the National Title. I can see the threads now..."Ne Beats Bama, but Alex Henry Missed a FG, gonna need to get that fixed before next year" haha....well ill drink some more kool aid for those who wont!

except two things, alex henery doesn't miss field goals and he won't be here next year :P

except two things, alex henery doesn't miss field goals and he won't be here next year :P

haha, yea about 10 min after i posted this i was in the bathroom thinking...Alex Henry is gone next year!