K-State Analysis Thread

I really appreciated our first scoring drive. We were methodical enough. Taylor looked patient most of the night and took what was given. The big plays came but we executed through the rest fairly well and penalties weren't an issue. (Still think it was ridiculous for people to try to make a big deal out of how loud the crowd would be after we wiped out washington)

I wonder what the kitties must have felt like when they spend all that time getting screamed at during the half about putting a man on Taylor, and the first thing he does is pop yet another long one for a touchdown.

People are worried about our rush d? Good lord, look at KSUcks.

How easily they got their dinky passes off... that was a little unsettling. It was just nice of them to try to run occasionally (and fail). There just wasn't an effective answer for passes under 10 yards. I think they could have kept doing that all night, and I have no idea why they kept calling their runfails. But, okay. That's fine. Keep it on the ground, you couldn't even get 5 yards on the ground against the 2nd team defense.

How easily they got their dinky passes off... that was a little unsettling. It was just nice of them to try to run occasionally (and fail). There just wasn't an effective answer for passes under 10 yards. I think they could have kept doing that all night, and I have no idea why they kept calling their runfails. But, okay. That's fine. Keep it on the ground, you couldn't even get 5 yards on the ground against the 2nd team defense.

They threw short because that's what we were giving them.

It's all...a part of the plan.