K-State Analysis Thread

Kickoff coverage sucked. No way we'll beat Texas with coverage like that. Put the koolaid away, Texas could beat us if we dont shore up that ko coverage. oh wait. we have an offense this year. Nm.

Pretty much what i predicted. everyone i know was guessing 28-14 and 21-10 type of scores and worrying so much about Thomas. I said Thomas would rush for 150 yards AND nebraska woudl win 38-10. I got laughed at. my argument was that while everyones worrying about thomas and his 10 points all the time they forget that we'll drop 40. Good game overall. It's all about the process, we blew the game open, and went strictly to a base d that was conservative. I like this team right now and the coaching is unbelievable.

Kickoff coverage sucked. No way we'll beat Texas with coverage like that. Put the koolaid away, Texas could beat us if we dont shore up that ko coverage. oh wait. we have an offense this year. Nm.

Pretty much what i predicted. everyone i know was guessing 28-14 and 21-10 type of scores and worrying so much about Thomas. I said Thomas would rush for 150 yards AND nebraska woudl win 38-10. I got laughed at. my argument was that while everyones worrying about thomas and his 10 points all the time they forget that we'll drop 40. Good game overall. It's all about the process, we blew the game open, and went strictly to a base d that was conservative. I like this team right now and the coaching is unbelievable.

Yeah Thomas was held to 63yds on 22 carries. The Blackshirts shored him up quite nicely.

Yeah Thomas was held to 63yds on 22 carries. The Blackshirts shored him up quite nicely.

:yeah

D-line stepped up tongiht

I said this in another thread, but the team speed this team possesses is absolutely astounding. I know Kansas State and Washington have speed, and our guys make them look like they are running in slow motion.

I am extremely impressed with the athletes we have on both sides of the ball at the skill positions. 40 times are one thing, but seeing it collectively on the field is mind blowing.

This is just wanted to see coming off the SDSU game. Martinez played a great game and that's really the key, I think. If we can keep scoring 20+, it's going to be hard for anyone to hang with us against the Blackshirts the way they're playing. Say what you will about rushing yards or line play, but they're not allowing much scoring. Most of K-State's points came in trash time...

I'm feeling good. Real good. Keep it up guys!! A Texas win would be so sweet...

Very impressive. Kick coverage obviously needs to be shored up, but other than that, T-magic & Lavonte David have us on the right track this year. with all the running/option qbs we 've had here, the numbers tmagic is putting up is stacking up well. Gotta keep it going though. :restore:wasted