Ricky Henry

HuskerT

The offense had an outstanding game tonight. Having watched this game twice already, I think Ricky Henry is the best and toughest offensive lineman in the country. For an offensive guard he is so fun to watch, he absolutely collapsed the line on Helu's TD. His motor never stops. I know he naturally won't get enough credit, but dude was awesome tonight. Congrats Ricky Henry and the rest of the O-line for an outstanding game.

Ricky, always plays hard at times it csn be his downfall nit stopping at the whistle. I remeber agsinst Idaho, and last year at va tech he had some costly late hit calls. The last couple of games he seems to really be playing hard, disciplened football. When he does that the kid is an absolute beast

raja that......

Ricky, always plays hard at times it csn be his downfall nit stopping at the whistle. I remeber agsinst Idaho, and last year at va tech he had some costly late hit calls. The last couple of games he seems to really be playing hard, disciplened football. When he does that the kid is an absolute beast

I agree. He does tend to play past the whistle at times, but thinking as a coach those are the kind of things you can live with, considering the mistakes are out of aggression and not stupidity. The O-line usually never gets enough credit, but when you have players scoring so many times without even getting touched, you have to stand up and take notice. I think it's safe to say that the offensive lineman factory is back at Nebraska.

Receivers did well with downfield blocking too!

You're right, I don't want to forget about them. It's nice having a bunch of unselfish receivers. On a night when they didn't get many opportunities, they still made their presence felt. Randy Moss could take a lesson from our guys.

The offense had an outstanding game tonight. Having watched this game twice already, I think Ricky Henry is the best and toughest offensive lineman in the country. For an offensive guard he is so fun to watch, he absolutely collapsed the line on Helu's TD. His motor never stops. I know he naturally won't get enough credit, but dude was awesome tonight. Congrats Ricky Henry and the rest of the O-line for an outstanding game.

The guys on 1620 this morning said that Ricky deserved the game ball. He ripped everyones head off last night, the kid wants to punish you. If you ever meet Big Rick you will understand why he plays the way he does. Absolute monster!

I'd love to see what they could do out of a 3 point stance in the power I 15-18 times a game. While they did absolutely crush last night, let's not forget gaystate has the smallest dline in the conference by weight.

I'm 80% convinced that we have a great line. If we prove it against texass and okie lite, then I'll be 100%. Great job last nite though for sure pushing those purple pansies around

The guys on 1620 this morning said that Ricky deserved the game ball. He ripped everyones head off last night, the kid wants to punish you. If you ever meet Big Rick you will understand why he plays the way he does. Absolute monster!

I love him on the o-line, but I can't help but wonder what a beast he'd be playin D.