Nastiest game ever in Lincoln

WCHusker

I will still clap for Texas should we win this game. I have no problem with their program at all. They've been a good rival and heck, it's games like this that make being a college football fan so great.

On the other hand if 100 Texas fans were walking off the field I'd probably boo them! Sorry! I can't help it!:corndance

suh_fan98 = sportsmanship award winner ;)

Win or lose, Texas and Texas' fans will be shocked as hell when the Cornhusker Fans applaud them as they leave the field. I have never heard of other fans having to worry about leaving Memorial Stadium, or having their tires slashed in the parking lot. For those of you going to the game, be sure to tell them "Thank You", with a big smile. I have a feeling that that will drive the Texas fans nuts. If Texas loses 3 in a row, they'll want some kind of recognition of being mistreated by Nebraska Fans, lets let the talk be done on the field. 10/16 is about being LOUD, and being PROUD. There are reasons we are considered the Best College Football Fans in the Nation, lets keep it up.

AMEN

Absoutely correct. It is not an act. They are a class act and deserve our respect. Their fans, their team had nothing to do with the 01 second deal. They represent their program well, I have partyed with them on several occassions and enjoyed them tremendously.

Show them a good ass beating, but give them respect as we leave. It is what the best fans in college footbal do.

I will be there and I will stand an applaud win or lose. My grandfather did it, it is not something new. Keep our reputation, it is far more important.

The worse thing to happen to me in Lincoln, was having an entire case of beer stolen from me at the 92 Colorado game by Coloradians in the Rv parking lot west of the stadium.

Is all this Texas hate because of the .01 second deal? I just don't see hating them like Colorado or Missouri. Most of the time, in most of the sports, they are just plain good. I actually admire them for consistantly putting together great teams in all sports.

This year, tho, is not their year in football and I will applaud their losing effort.

Whatever happens. We need to represent the N well. With the Longhorns already reeling and out of the title hunt.. this game is now a statement game for the Fans as much as anything else now. EVERYONE expects us to really go all out with our Texas hate on national TV.. We need to make a point to be EXTRA classy for this one. Show people Nebraska fans are above the fray.

And PLEASE for the love of god. When we kick their ass and the game is over, DO NOT RUSH THE FIELD. We're not Colorado.