Does Any One Feel Like

beanman

Let me put it this way; me and my group of friends have already started a "bond pool" in the event we lose. We've basically already accepted the fact that someone is going to get arrested on Saturday, win or loss. If we lose, the offense will just be worse, that's all.

so are you saying that if we win one of your friends will get a public intoxication/indecent exposure and if we lose one of your friends will get an assault/vandalism charge?

I didn't want to be intoxicated in Pub-Lic, I wanted to be intoxicated in a bar, they THREW me into Pub-Lic....

• Fire 1

It's pretty much a given that this board will be in total meltdown mode if we lose Saturday. For me, I'll probably just continue driving the combine through the field. At the end of the day, this is just a game.

Yeah maybe GTA San Andreas style. Nah, I hope we win this game and give Texas a big middle finger as we exit the conference, but if they win, oh well on to the next one.

Ive been pretty calm all week about the game. Just trying to play it off as job to do.

But I have a feeling come tailgate time saturday, Im gonna be zoned in and prob pretty boozed up. Then if we somehow loose, like in similar fashion last year....... im just gonna explode. I'll prob end up in jail for tippin a porta potty over while a texas fan was in it.

Let me put it this way; me and my group of friends have already started a "bond pool" in the event we lose. We've basically already accepted the fact that someone is going to get arrested on Saturday, win or loss. If we lose, the offense will just be worse, that's all.

so are you saying that if we win one of your friends will get a public intoxication/indecent exposure and if we lose one of your friends will get an assault/vandalism charge?

I really want to get a Nebraska Flag and an upside down longhorn flag for the front of my house.The neighbor across the street from me has a longhorn flag up.

I read "...The neighbor across the street from me is a longhorn **** up." oops

I'll be disappointed, because this would be the one win that would heal some old, festering wounds. However, if we lose, we're still in the hunt for winning the CCG, and we should have a better record than we did last year. Win or lose, it is nice to be back in the national conversation again. We've come such a long way in 2 1/2 years.......so if we do lose, just remember that if it weren't for Bo & company, we could be Kansas right now.

The stakes are no longer high in this game. Preseason we figured this would be a matchup of Top 10 or Top 5 foes, slugging it out. That's no longer the case. If we lose, local interest aside, there's not much of it. As mentioned, we should still be taking the North. This is a game that we might lose, though. And it's a game where we may smoke them out of the woods. A lot of volatility to this and it's hard to predict what's going to happen. It will be very interesting to see.

The stakes are no longer high in this game. Preseason we figured this would be a matchup of Top 10 or Top 5 foes, slugging it out. That's no longer the case. If we lose, local interest aside, there's not much of it. As mentioned, we should still be taking the North. This is a game that we might lose, though. And it's a game where we may smoke them out of the woods. A lot of volatility to this and it's hard to predict what's going to happen. It will be very interesting to see.

As long as we're undefeated I'd say stakes are high every game. I do agree that this game is very hard to peg. I can see us losing, I can see us just getting by, and if we can get momentum going I can see us giving them a beating.

If we can win the turnover battle I think we're in good shape.

Ive been pretty calm all week about the game. Just trying to play it off as job to do.

But I have a feeling come tailgate time saturday, Im gonna be zoned in and prob pretty boozed up. Then if we somehow loose, like in similar fashion last year....... im just gonna explode. I'll prob end up in jail for tippin a porta potty over while a texas fan was in it.

That's the spirit. Might be worth doing that anyway...depending on the Texas fan ;)