**Official Texas Game Discussion**

Im not trying to make excuses, Nebraska played terrible today. But you cannot ignore the refs in this game. They were just terrible. There were countless missed holds, terrible spots, an incomplete pass that should have been reviewed, a BS pass interference call on Prince, and probably some other things I missed.

But I guess theres nothing we can do. Except hope for a reviever who can catch the ball. Still bleed Husker Red.

Summary: Bad calls all day from the refs...part of football though. However, more bad calls and spots than I have seen in awhile.

Watson should have stopped calling the zone read with Martinez Martinez made bad reads.

We did not make plays with dropped balls and fumbles.

Niles Paul should not be on the field with his consistent bad play.

The zone read is Martinez's bread and butter. If T-mart can't run the zone read, he shouldn't be in the game. Right call by Watson to take him out.

Im not trying to make excuses, Nebraska played terrible today. But you cannot ignore the refs in this game. They were just terrible. There were countless missed holds, terrible spots, an incomplete pass that should have been reviewed, a BS pass interference call on Prince, and probably some other things I missed.

But I guess theres nothing we can do. Except hope for a reviever who can catch the ball. Still bleed Husker Red.

terrible calls by the refs

questionable calls by the coaching staffs

bad reads by Martinez

bad stops by the defense

terrible terrible game

again, 3 little catches in this game, and none of that would matter.

agreed

I meant to add "too many dropped passes"

I don't know what was up with our receivers.

terrible calls by the refs

questionable calls by the coaching staffs

bad reads by Martinez

bad stops by the defense

terrible terrible game

again, 3 little catches in this game, and none of that would matter.

agreed

I meant to add "too many dropped passes"

I don't know what was up with our receivers.

I actually thought the coaching was generally fine. Short of a couple of missed tackles by Thenarse, and a boatload of WR drops what else could they do?

Play calling was terrible. Way too many zone reads. If it isn't working, why keep doing it? Im clueless...Congratulations to Texas, u guys always beat us and Thank you to Orangeblood and TexArcher, you two are class acts and we hope to see you on the board again in the future

Yep, that's my problem with it as well. It took far, far too long for them to figure out the zone read wasn't working and to move mostly away from it. Almost 3 full quarters, if memory serves. If was obvious in the first quarter they had the zone read covered almost perfectly, but Watson refused to switch until the late 3rd. Mind boggling.

What a fitting end to a terrible game.

Bo- tip your hat to your elder. You, and your staff got outcoached today

I'm sorry but 4 dropped balls in the endzone? That's not outcoached. That's just... sucked.

I know what you're saying but this has been a problem for 2 years now. If we don't have kids that can catch we have to find them or stop throwing.

terrible play calling, and if you can't find someone to catch ball, should you be throwing it? And yes, he got outcoached- the team was not prepared.

We lossed to a sub-par Texas team, if there was any year where we could do it, any year when we could FINALLY beat Texas, it was this one. And yet we still lose. Texas did what it had to, but we only beat ourselves.

Iagree. Texas isreally not that good and we got thrashed by em.