**Official Texas Game Discussion**

NU could have won this with all of those dropped balls in the endzone... BUT those refs were bad. I don't think I've ever EVER said that. I don't remember anyway, I could be wrong. This is definitely at least partially on the refs.

The refs were bad but not as bad as we were.

No, not at all. But those refs gave some definite bonuses to Texas. It should NOT have come down to those plays, but they sure didn't help.

NU could have won this with all of those dropped balls in the endzone... BUT those refs were bad. I don't think I've ever EVER said that. I don't remember anyway, I could be wrong. This is definitely at least partially on the refs.

Please don't make excuses- irregardless we should have played better. We lost fair and square

We had to know we weren't going to get a fair shake vs UT. and if we go to the championship game we most certainly won't get help from the stripes there.

but needless to say, if Niles/Kinnie/Rex made their respective catches, the refs wouldn't have mattered in this one.

terrible calls by the refs

questionable calls by the coaching staffs

bad reads by Martinez

bad stops by the defense

terrible terrible game

again, 3 little catches in this game, and none of that would matter.

So we didn't stop them, which means kicking away would've been a terrible terrible call giving us no chance at all. SO there.

The call was stupid no matter the outcome...I'll spell it out for you...

You have to weigh your chances of getting a recovery from the onside against the loss of field position. Your chances of getting the recovery are extremely small, but you've got a pretty good shot at getting them starting on their own 20 with our kicker.

In either case, you need to get a 3 and out to have a shot at winning. You have to proceed assuming you'll do that, otherwise you'll lose no matter what you do. In that case, getting the 3 and out in Texas' territory is far, far superior to some crap chance at recovering an onside kick.

It's not rocket science. Once again, submit your app to UNL, I'm sure they'll be pleased to have you.

on the other hand our offense had a whopping 6 points in this game. SDSU showed that you just have to not let our defense score, and then we suck.

Please don't make excuses- irregardless we should have played better. We lost fair and square

This. Sad to say...but true. Texass can't get disappear into the rearview mirror fast enough.

What a fitting end to a terrible game.

Bo- tip your hat to your elder. You, and your staff got outcoached today

I'm sorry but 4 dropped balls in the endzone? That's not outcoached. That's just... sucked.

I know what you're saying but this has been a problem for 2 years now. If we don't have kids that can catch we have to find them or stop throwing.

I actually thought the coaching was generally fine. Short of a couple of missed tackles by Thenarse, and a boatload of WR drops what else could they do?

Play calling was terrible. Way too many zone reads. If it isn't working, why keep doing it? Im clueless...Congratulations to Texas, u guys always beat us and Thank you to Orangeblood and TexArcher, you two are class acts and we hope to see you on the board again in the future