Thank you Zach Lee

Sorry but this is a BS post over somebody still crying for Lee. Taylor put balls in right on the money today and they were dropped just the same way Lee's were. He should have never been pulled. If he is the coaches choice as starting QB then let him ride it out.

Sorry but this is a BS post over somebody still "dizzturbed" about Lee. Taylor put some balls in right on the money today, and some of them sucked and they were dropped just the same way Lee's were (which were....all on the money I do believe). He should have been pulled, and was, not because of his throwing, but because of his poor decision making and ability to lead the offense down the field. His zone read game was lousy, straight out.

Like I said, the same can be said about the Lee "lovers" he didn't have the same reads to make. Plus I wasn't bashing Lee in any way, Just saying that if Taylor is the starter then leave him in to take his lumps.

This would make sense, except that the read is based off of ONE player, not the overall tendency of the defense. Zac executed each one I saw perfectly, even pulling off a couple really impressive ones.

How about we just leave it at a "thank you Zac for being a quality guy and being ready to play for us" I don't think either quarterback played better than the other. We have no idea what kind of looks texas gave TM. I can't blame the guy for occasionally trying to make a big play. Lee made good reads but texas was clearly not worried about him. TM is still our homerun and I only blame the playcalling for not finding ways to get him into space (bootleg!).

My point is we have a full blown controversy on our hands now. Taylor has been benched twice now in favor of someone else. Lee played well with the time he had. The receivers screwed him over as much as they did Martinez. With the meat of our schedule coming up I have no idea how the coaches are going to handle this.

That I will agree with. Which was kind of my point in the first place. I know the coaches want to win, but if Taylor is the guy you choose to go with, then leave him in to fiqure it out. Now they went and opened a whole new can of worms.

My point is we have a full blown controversy on our hands now. Taylor has been benched twice now in favor of someone else. Lee played well with the time he had. The receivers screwed him over as much as they did Martinez. With the meat of our schedule coming up I have no idea how the coaches are going to handle this.

What will the coaches do? Maybe we will give defensive coordinators a fit because they will not know what QB to prepare for. I am curious though how we skipped our supposed second string QB and went with Lee.

I was not a fan of Lee last year but I thought he did very well in this game. No, the sky is not falling and I am calling for him to start...only an observation.

Since you played almost 1/2 the game I'm sure someone will find a way to blame the loss on you but.....

You came in with some poise and moved the ball when T-magic tinkled down his leg. 4th and 18 and you threw a TD.....oh, wait, should've been a TD.

Apparently when people drop passes and the line isn't able to open truck sized running holes T-magic is T-freshman. And I thought everything last year was your fault. Who knew?

Wow nice post.....

NOT. How many td passes or close to be balls did martinez miss? Blame it on the recievers and open your eyes when you watch a game.

What will the coaches do? Maybe we will give defensive coordinators a fit because they will not know what QB to prepare for. I am curious though how we skipped our supposed second string QB and went with Lee.

I was not a fan of Lee last year but I thought he did very well in this game. No, the sky is not falling and I am calling for him to start...only an observation.

I think we can safely say that the rumor mongering about coaches being split on Martinez/Lee were probably true. Lee looked much more comfortable both in the zone-read and passing game today. Granted, he had a bit of time to watch Texas live before trotting out there, but he made the most of his limited time and was failed by the receivers just like Taylor.

I have no idea what the coaches will do. I'm too tipsy right now to have an informed opinion. What I do think, and stand by, no matter how many idiotic BS emoticons people post, is that Taylor is not ready to take on the Oklahoma's of the worlds––and that's probably an understatement.

T-Magic is a wild dog being let loose on the field, not a great football player. He's athletic enough to blow away competition not ready for his level of speed, but the best hunters are going to gun him down like he's nothing. Texas crushed that kid today. Lee came in and we saw a quarterback that if he'd had a chance to play a full game probably would have had us in position to win.

Please do not post on here any more. Do you follow college football at all? I hope you are a TROLL! TROLL TROLL TROLL please be a TROLL because that is just insane.

Since you played almost 1/2 the game I'm sure someone will find a way to blame the loss on you but.....

You came in with some poise and moved the ball when T-magic tinkled down his leg. 4th and 18 and you threw a TD.....oh, wait, should've been a TD.

Apparently when people drop passes and the line isn't able to open truck sized running holes T-magic is T-freshman. And I thought everything last year was your fault. Who knew?

Total and comnplete horsesh*t.

Z. Lee did the same thing Tmart did.....throw balls to wrs who dropped them. Your disgusting post is pathetic.

So what did he actually accomplish?? Zero points (gee, imagine that).

Wrong son.

T-freshman was pulled because he was looking rattled. He was making really bad reads. Both had passes dropped by Martinez put the ball on the carpet and couldn't make his reads in the run game. Watch the 3rd quarter again. He looked lost. Time to sit and watch.

Lee moved the ball on 2 drives. One ended in 3 points (not 0) which ties Martinez. The other would've had points but we were forced to go on 4th down. ...and he threw a TD pass to Kinney. (dropped).

I don't really care that Lee doesn't start. If he lost the job, then he lost the job. Martinez has way more upside but when not playing a team of cream puffs he looks like what he is. Young.

All of the Lee bashing last year was, in your words " total and complete horsesh*t."

If you don't think Zach looked better than Taylor today you must be high.

Lee came in played well, which was great! Martinez had a bad game overall, mostly due to him misreading the zone read (give Texas a little credit, they played the zone read about as well as you could) and the receivers dropping some of his passes. Martinez is a redshirt frosh, he's going to have games where that shows through. It's just something that comes with the territory. Unfortunately, just about everyone else was having a fairly bad day and Texas was having a good day, which = ugly.