Time to start pointing fingers

Haspula

I can't blame myself this time. I did everything like I've been doing all season. The only time I wore a Nebraska shirt this season was the week of SDSU. (Always wear my husker boxers for gameday though)

I blame some supernatural force that blesses texas and curses us because I will never be able to shake the image of Brandon Kinnie dropping that score.

• Fire 1

I don't know everyone at fault, but I know its not me

I fixed the same meal as the Washington Game

I rode my exercise bike to conjure up mojo- same as the Washington game

I drank the same beer as the K-state game

I wore the same shirt as the Idaho, Washington, and K-state game; and not the same as the SDSU game

No. This one is on Bo Pelini. He's a good coach and we will win again, but this was a case where the entire team was uptight and off its game. Offense. Defense. Special teams. Mack Brown outcoached him strategically, but motivationally the Huskers were nervous and everybody seemed to forget what they did well. And no significant hafltime adjustments.

I was especially disappointed in a defense that got no pressure on the quarterback, tackled high and occasionally seemed paralyzed. Texas could have scored more in the second half but seemed content to coast.

Offensive play calling was better than the execution. I thought Zac Lee was a good call for a couple series, but I would have put Taylor back in.

I really didn't enjoy watching this game.