Positives?

As painful as this was, look at it. We held them under 21 points, and they had great field position it seemed all day. It kinda felt like the Iowa St game last year. And with all of the dropped passes, we still had an opportunity. I feel sick, so im just trying to keep telling myself positive things. Only ones I could come up with.

As painful as this was, look at it. We held them under 21 points, and they had great field position it seemed all day. It kinda felt like the Iowa St game last year. And with all of the dropped passes, we still had an opportunity. I feel sick, so im just trying to keep telling myself positive things. Only ones I could come up with.

umm... We have a good OL recruiting class. Maybe our O-line will not suck in the future.

They went south Dakota state on Martinez and our receivers know that they didn't make the plays they shouldve...it stinks to have growing pains against a team that you hate so much, but this will help in the long run.

And this is what pisses me off the most, we knew they watched the SDSU game and was going to do what they did and we still couldn't counter it with anything useful

They went south Dakota state on Martinez and our receivers know that they didn't make the plays they shouldve...it stinks to have growing pains against a team that you hate so much, but this will help in the long run.

And this is what pisses me off the most, we knew they watched the SDSU game and was going to do what they did and we still couldn't counter it with anything useful

Yeah I know really we all knew that they were going to use that gameplan.