Should we be worried about Missouri?

Haspula

You're damn right we should be worried. Missouri's defense is actually playing like a defense this season. They haven't played anyone (I don't count aTm or Colorado), but that game is always a tough one. This team doesn't have the talent to sit on their laurels. A mediocre Texas team shut down our offense. Lots to worry about.

I honestly think this team is going to improve and pretty much roll the rest of the was now that this Texas bullsh#t is DUN and overwith. I was probably just as elated with joy to see the game just finally end yesterday was i woulda been to actually win the thing. College football is a funny thing, it for some reason i look at yesterday's game as just a fact that we just cant beat Texas. Maybe we get just ONE more shot, or not. But right now, it's just the way it is. Now the players can focus again, study film, for damn's sake, Gilmore can get the stickum ordered and we can get back to business. But we as fans also have a responsibility of getting over this as well.

I'm not really "worried" about any other game on the schedule.

OK ST and Mizzou are going to try to throw the ball 40+ times into the teeth of one of the best, fastest defensive secondaries in the country. From what I have seen, Weeden throws wounded ducks when under pressure (same for Jerrod Johnson, now that I think about it), and Gabbert is already hobbled from the Colorado game. And I'm still not buying Mizzou's defense. I could be wrong. But I have watched these teams this year, and I'm not "worried."

If they don't beat themselves, Skers win both games.

Furthermore, there is not a QB controversey. So let's just stop with that, please. Martinez will continue to get better this season.