Injury's

Question about the game yesterday, Was it me ( i was in the stands so Sometimes u dont have the greatest view of things) or Evry time Nebraska got a little momentum, weather it be a run or a pass, there was an injury? myself and the guy next to me was talking about that, and We counted at least 4 times that happend, anyone else notice this?

I don't remeber who it was but somebody took a dive before a play was about to begin in the second half and everyone (maybe just the student section?) started booing him, next thing you know he's up and hopping around.

Yeah I saw that too. Our whole section starting booing him. It was funny when Texas was on offense their was some guys hobbling around they sure moved pretty fast to get off the field quickly.

I don't remeber who it was but somebody took a dive before a play was about to begin in the second half and everyone (maybe just the student section?) started booing him, next thing you know he's up and hopping around.

Yeah I saw that too. Our whole section starting booing him. It was funny when Texas was on offense their was some guys hobbling around they sure moved pretty fast to get off the field quickly.

I think what the refs should do is when the guy gets up and start walking after a minute or so, throw the flag and charge them a delay of game. Especially if start notice a pattern of them doing it.

I think what the refs should do is when the guy gets up and start walking after a minute or so, throw the flag and charge them a delay of game. Especially if start notice a pattern of them doing it.

:yeah

Seriously, the last guy who got "injured" was 5 yards away from the sideline and started walking to the sideline then just stops and falls to the ground. We had just gotten a first down, too, and I was like seriously? Dude :wtf

Let's not forget Suh's "injury" last year when he saw a mismatch or out of position player somewhere on the defense. Might have been the OU game?

But yeah, Texas got a bad case of the ow-ies late in the game.

Maybe an injured player shouldn't be allowed to come back in the same series, rather than just one play off.

That's probably the best way to guard against stuff like that.

Let's not forget Suh's "injury" last year when he saw a mismatch or out of position player somewhere on the defense. Might have been the OU game?

Maybe an injured player shouldn't be allowed to come back in the same series, rather than just one play off.

I've heard this idea thrown around on talk radio too. I think, with the no huddle offenses in college football, it's becoming more of a problem. Guys will take a dive, take a play off, and then come back in a play later. I also think not being able to bring that player back in until there's a change of possession is probably the best way to guard against that.

I've heard this idea thrown around on talk radio too. I think, with the no huddle offenses in college football, it's becoming more of a problem. Guys will take a dive, take a play off, and then come back in a play later. I also think not being able to bring that player back in until there's a change of possession is probably the best way to guard against that.

I like that idea. Coaches and players may think twice before getting "injured".