Goals still attainable

Let me start this off by saying first, a national championship should be out of the question, but to me, that should never have been the goal to begin with. A North division title, and a Big 12 title are our goals, and those are still very attainable. We're getting to the teeth of the schedule, where it's do or die time. We've got to take care of business in Stillwater and punk Mizzou in Lincoln. By the end of the season, we will be right where we need to be, Pelini has a 9-2 record after Halloween. That's when playing your best football counts the most. This loss sucks, may take a while to get over...but, we will rise up again and take out our aggression on the 'Pokes. Go Big Red and LEAVE NO DOUBT.

Call me shallow, but my goal was beating Texas. After last year, this was the only game I really cared about. Immature? Shallow? Silly? Probably, but its the way I feel. I would prefer 1-12 (or however many games we play) and the only win being Texas.

In reality, maybe that is a lie, but I'm hurt and pissed right now.

We have to beat Missouri and probably OSU to win the north. It's not going to surprise me to drop either or both, especially Missouri. You'd think the game these guys had circled for almost a year would have been played a little better, but I guess not. Knowing them they'll deflate like balloons and drop the next two as well, then pick it up just in time for us to wonder what might have been. Again. I am so sick of this sh#t.

Call me shallow, but my goal was beating Texas. After last year, this was the only game I really cared about. Immature? Shallow? Silly? Probably, but its the way I feel. I would prefer 1-12 (or however many games we play) and the only win being Texas.

That makes 2 of us. I said and thought several times I'd rather go 1-12 and beat Texas than go 12-1 and lose to Texas.

But I'm still fine with getting a Big 12 championship instead of losing more games :P

We always have a stinker it seems. We can hope this was it. Missouri looked real good yesterday against A&M.

I seriously doubt we beat both Missouri and Okie Lite. Colorado will be ready to play.

But yesterday the players were not in it for some reason and that goes back to one and only one. He needs to figure out how to close a game out.

I was disappointed in yesterdays game, not so much the loss, but how we played. Not a disciplined team by any means. We still need talent at WR, but it will be hard to get it with our one trick pony running offense.

I would like to see Lee at QB and Martinez at wide out. I bet he could catch the ball.