**Official Oklahoma State Game Discussion**

People on here really make me sick.... calling for a loss with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Seriously?

You're the type of fan that leaves a game at memorial stadium with tons of time on the clock.

Yeah, it's amazing how much negativity there is. We are winning. We were trailing by 3 when people were saying we're going to get destroyed. I don't care if OSU has 3,000 yards of offense as long as we are up at the end.

This- but I maybe people come to message boards to vent? Still, I hope Bo and company aren't such negitive nellies.

Yes, I think people do come on to vent. The board would be boring if everyone drank Kool-aid all the time. We have to have the glass half full people with the glass half empty. Some change from week to week on how they see the glass.

Also, worst sideline reporter EVER.

Worst commentating I've heard since the Gator Bowl vs. Clemson, I can remember.

Surely, you don't mean that. How can you forget this?

LOL I still remember Dan Fouts yelling "the route is on" after Clemson went up by 12 at the start of the second. I haven't heard the guys today but no way they are worse than that game.

People on here really make me sick.... calling for a loss with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Seriously?

You're the type of fan that leaves a game at memorial stadium with tons of time on the clock.

Comments like this make me sick. We have been getting worn down defensively and the offense is keeping up right now as it should be with osu's defense but this is going to be a tough one. I'm not the fan to leave memorial stadium early. What's the point in that. I paid for the ticket and I'll continue to enjoy the environment even if the game is hard to watch (chief's fan here). So when I say "we're gonna lose this one boys" it's because I believe we're going to lose this game. Just the pace of it and the way things are going. I felt we were going to lose last week before the game started and I I concerned about missouri at home. So what! I'm a realist. I call what I see. I hope I'm wrong. Plain and simple. I was wrong about the 09 Clemson bowl at halftime. I expect our team to keep fighting and come out with a better strategy on D but they still looked very tired at the end there. GBR!

Amen.