Bash Ron Franklin and his buddy thread

These tools are doing the game this week as well. :cop:

OK since my post was removed for using a supposed sexual reference(I would argue it is not) I will have to repost.

Heard on 1620 they will be doing the game again this weekend. If you don't know how it's gonna go already, get used to how good Mizzou is and how bad NU is. I would also bet even though this will be their second NU game in a row they will still not know how to pronounce half the names of our players. Also would put money on them replaying the Eric Martin hit and banging on him about how dirty it was for half the game.

However, we did win the Okie Lite game with them announcing so maybe they are our good luck charms. And if I had to choose between having bias refs verses bias announcers I guess I will take the two losers.

It looked EXACTLY like the hit in my avatar... clean, and a thing of beauty.

Instead of reading the next page and a half, I will just say this: WOW!!!!!!

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Careless incidental contact should and will be called. Flagrant will be called and player ejected. Martin's hit was not flagrant, and it was not careless; he knew who he was hitting and where (OSU player's head went into Martin's as a result of contact), it was not flagrant for the reason I just stated.

:bonesflag: