Big 12 suspends Eric Martin for one game

Nexus

Take one guess on who the happiest Husker fan was when Martin's suspension was announced.

Not me. I've already stated in this thread that I don't agree with his suspension. I never called it a dirty or cheap play. But yeah, keep believing it's a conspiracy to screw the Huskers.

And how else do you explain ONLY Martin getting suspended? Did they just refuse to review the hit on Martinez even though it was flagged?

Take one guess on who the happiest Husker fan was when Martin's suspension was announced.

Not me. I've already stated in this thread that I don't agree with his suspension. I never called it a dirty or cheap play. But yeah, keep believing it's a conspiracy to screw the Huskers.

And how else do you explain ONLY Martin getting suspended? Did they just refuse to review the hit on Martinez even though it was flagged?

More than likely he got suspended because he was injured on the play. Maybe because of the laughing and stuff after. And just so no one can sideways troll me and then try to claim they weren't, I'm not saying that should be the case. Only that it's probably why he was suspended and not the other guy.

All this conspiracy stuff is just BS like it always is with Husker fans these days.

For those of you who would like to voice their displeasure of last week's ABC broadcast of the NU/OSU game, I encourage you to click on the below link, and voice your opinion to ESPN. Hopefully, enough complaints would lead them to switching Ed "Soapbox" Cunningham to another ABC game.

http://espn.go.com/espn/contact

they were ridiculous. they love overreacting and feigning anger. just adding useless drama and sanctimonious commentary.