dammit....

t_husker

You wanna send a message to ESPN, than organize the fan base to boycott the broadcast, and just listen to the radio.

You can send all the complaints you want, but ESPN isn't going to listen or care if you still tune in.

this is obviously true. they have proven they do not care about the quality of their commentators and will put anyone they can find in the booth.

here's what i wrote in...

"During the Oklahoma State vs Nebraska football game on October 23rd, Ed Cunnigham and Ron Franklin showed blatant bias and extreme unprofessionalism. Frequent errors in game information as simple as which team was winning, soap-boxing, and singling out players for personal attacks made the game difficult to watch. As a fan of college football, I believe commentators should maintain a level of equality in covering games, and leave any personal bias' at home. As a result of this game, I wish to request Ed Cunningham be reassigned away from the Nebraska vs Missouri on Oct 30th. Thank you."