Nebraska has faced 1 Good D this year

I think i must have missed where Mizzou suddenly became the most unbeatable team in the nation! By looking at the stats, if I were Pelini I would just tell my guys to stay in the locker room! :sarcasm

This game is going to be great, I am not saying NU is going to win anymore than they will lose, but if I went on Tigerboard spitting this garbage I would be asking for a beating. If you want to talk match-ups or that tangibles that make this game great, cool, but don't pull stats out your rear and expect everyone to go, oh no we have no chance against MU now :o If you really want to compare watch a couple of NU games, you would be lying to yourself if you don't think this will be one of the best head to head match-up of the year. Yes I watched the OU game and also the Illinois game, and if you can tell me what MU does so much better then NU I am all ears and up for debate. There have been good and bad for both teams this year, it just bugs the you know what out of me when I see someone throw stats out for the sake of an argument! :rant ok, i am done :)

I think i must have missed where Mizzou suddenly became the most unbeatable team in the nation! By looking at the stats, if I were Pelini I would just tell my guys to stay in the locker room! :sarcasm

This game is going to be great, I am not saying NU is going to win anymore than they will lose, but if I went on Tigerboard spitting this garbage I would be asking for a beating. If you want to talk match-ups or that tangibles that make this game great, cool, but don't pull stats out your rear and expect everyone to go, oh no we have no chance against MU now :o If you really want to compare watch a couple of NU games, you would be lying to yourself if you don't think this will be one of the best head to head match-up of the year. Yes I watched the OU game and also the Illinois game, and if you can tell me what MU does so much better then NU I am all ears and up for debate. There have been good and bad for both teams this year, it just bugs the you know what out of me when I see someone throw stats out for the sake of an argument! :rant ok, i am done :)

Perspective, folks. No one said anyone was unbeatable. This is what it sounds like when you hear someone's opinion about your team's chances that you don't agree with. The OP did not come on here spewing nonsense. He took a position and backed it up with stats and observations. You don't have to agree with it, but it was not flaming.

Yes, of course it's going to be a tough game. For all the "serious" football conversation on here, it doesn't amount to squat b/c no one knows what's going to happen and it will have no impact on the game.

Perspective, folks. No one said anyone was unbeatable. This is what it sounds like when you hear someone's opinion about your team's chances that you don't agree with. The OP did not come on here spewing nonsense. He took a position and backed it up with stats and observations. You don't have to agree with it, but it was not flaming.

Yes, of course it's going to be a tough game. For all the "serious" football conversation on here, it doesn't amount to squat b/c no one knows what's going to happen and it will have no impact on the game.

And if I made the travel through the rabbit hole to Tigerboard and posted that Missouri has played a single good team (which I could easily back up with stats), how do you think that would be received? How about a little perspective about WHERE you're posting?

And if I made the travel through the rabbit hole to Tigerboard and posted that Missouri has played a single good team (which I could easily back up with stats), how do you think that would be received? How about a little perspective about WHERE you're posting?

What does that have to do with this post on this board? If this board is so superior to Tigerboard, this thread should not be a problem whatsoever, right?

If this board is so superior to Tigerboard, this thread should not be a problem whatsoever, right?

If? Come now. This thread would have melted in the flames on Tigerboard had it been posted there.

The fact that there are a dozen or more Tiger fans posting here right now telling us that Nebraska is going to lose this game should tell you that this is a more tolerant board. That perspective you're talking about, it's time for your shot. We drank ours.

If this board is so superior to Tigerboard, this thread should not be a problem whatsoever, right?

If? Come now. This thread would have melted in the flames on Tigerboard had it been posted there.

The fact that there are a dozen or more Tiger fans posting here right now telling us that Nebraska is going to lose this game should tell you that this is a more tolerant board. That perspective you're talking about, it's time for your shot. We drank ours.

A dozen or more Tiger fans telling you that you're going to lose? Don't you think that's a little exaggerated? I haven't seen that at all. And, if they are there, well color me shocked that a Tiger fan would pick his team to win. I can't imagine a Husker fan doing the same.

Anyway, back on-topic. NU's opponents are ranked 75th in both total defense (yardage) and scoring defense. Mizzou is 38th and 5th in those categories, respectively. Is this of no concern at all? That's a pretty big difference. Obviously, it's not the only aspect of the game, but it would concern me.

Well when you start a thread by stating "NU has faced 1 good D this year. How did that turn out?" Then spew out stats? How is that not flaming again? I just highly disagree when someone wants to pull the stat game for an argument, I could care less. Stats are fun don't get me wrong, but to proclaim the argument that MU has the advantage based on stats holds no relevance since they have not played the same teams.