My favorite Missouri memory . . .

-Sitting in the Mizzou family section last year and getting into it with Wes Kemp's sister.

Details?

Basically, we were sitting behind the Kemp family and on the play where Suh ROCKED Wes Kemp, we reacted to that hit like normal fans would by going OOOOOOOH, then cheering and high fiving each other. She turns around and goes, "Don't chall be laughin at that. Das my brother. WHAAAA WHAAA WHAAA". We weren't laughing, we were cheering. Stupid @ss. <_<

Last year is definitely up there for me. I was still a student at UNO at the time, but made the trip to Lincoln (where I currently reside) to watch the game at a friends house, he had rented a projector for it. There turned out to be about 40 people there in one basement watching the game, who I am now friends with most of. At the time, I didn't really know any of them. But I had gotten there early, and secured a spot right in the heart of the action.

When I watch my Husker football I get really into it. I mean really into it. All these people that I didn't know were looking at me like I was crazy for the first 3 quarters. Then, when we came back and won, I had about 9 different people approach me and tell me how glad they were that we came back, because they were scared of what I might have done had we lost :lol:

As if all that wasn't good enough, I'm watching the game by myself later that night on DVR at about 3:00am, no one else was awake, and I was pretty soused. I just kept laughing alone during the first 3 quarters, and eventually my friend's girlfriend comes out and asks me what the hell I'm doing. I couldn't stop laughing.

You and I....would be great friends

Us three would be the 3 Amigos. My dogs hide when Nebraska is on and my kids and wife don't talk to me if we lose.

Last year is definitely up there for me. I was still a student at UNO at the time, but made the trip to Lincoln (where I currently reside) to watch the game at a friends house, he had rented a projector for it. There turned out to be about 40 people there in one basement watching the game, who I am now friends with most of. At the time, I didn't really know any of them. But I had gotten there early, and secured a spot right in the heart of the action.

When I watch my Husker football I get really into it. I mean really into it. All these people that I didn't know were looking at me like I was crazy for the first 3 quarters. Then, when we came back and won, I had about 9 different people approach me and tell me how glad they were that we came back, because they were scared of what I might have done had we lost :lol:

As if all that wasn't good enough, I'm watching the game by myself later that night on DVR at about 3:00am, no one else was awake, and I was pretty soused. I just kept laughing alone during the first 3 quarters, and eventually my friend's girlfriend comes out and asks me what the hell I'm doing. I couldn't stop laughing.

Us three would be the 3 Amigos. My dogs hide when Nebraska is on and my kids and wife don't talk to me if we lose.

Ole!

My favorite is a little different. It was from the 1994 game. Being a young kid, my parents took to a game in Columbia to see their favorite team play, Missouri. They had great seats, and sat right behind the Nebraska bench. I cheered for mizzou that day, but I left and couldn't stop thinking about Nebraska. That was the day I became a Nebraska fan, and will always remember seeing Tom Osborne an those husker players.

When I watch my Husker football I get really into it. I mean really into it. All these people that I didn't know were looking at me like I was crazy for the first 3 quarters. Then, when we came back and won, I had about 9 different people approach me and tell me how glad they were that we came back, because they were scared of what I might have done had we lost :lol

Make that the four horseman

four_horsemen.jpg