Replay of the game?

epocSoN

Well... I'm an idiot and for the first time I forgot to set the DVR to record the game before I took off for the stadium.

It's blacked out on ESPN3, and I searched in the wee hours on all the ESPNs and couldn't find a channel replaying the game.

I would love to see some of the questionable calls that are on my mind. Anybody know of a replay I could snag?

The replay on espn3 should unlock (if that's the word for it) at some point I believe.

Correct, but it may not be for a little while yet. If I'm not mistaken, it took almost a full day for the black out on the Washington game to be lifted on the Washington game.

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

It can be very frustrating when your team is blacked out in your viewing area.

Blackouts apply to broadcasts that have been sold regionally or locally per league, conference and local rights holder agreements. Regional and local rights holders are usually broadcast stations or regional sports networks. Blackouts are implemented to protect the primary rights holder, as defined by the professional and college sports leagues or teams in a given market.

Once the live event concludes, it will be posted to our replay/upcoming schedule within an hour. B****** restrictions are lifted on event replays."

-Espn3 support

"Hello,

Blackouts apply to broadcasts that have been sold regionally or locally per league, conference and local rights holder agreements. Regional and local rights holders are usually broadcast stations or regional sports networks. Blackouts are implemented to protect the primary rights holder, as defined by the professional and college sports leagues or teams in a given market.

Once the live event concludes, it will be posted to our replay/upcoming schedule within an hour. B****** restrictions are lifted on event replays."

-Espn3 support

Lol.

Just watching the game for first time(I was at game), and realized why taylor may have just had an ok day and gotten hurt. He wore white sleeves instead of his normal black. Maybe he was just trying to change things up to break the curse of the home field, but I think he should stick with the black and we can just continue driving the team out of town and back to mitigate the home field woes.

"Hello,

-Espn3 support

I just wanted to say your sig is AWESOME!!! :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance