Just When You Thought Missouri Couldn't Get More Classless

HUSKERCR

I really don't see what's wrong with that article. Yeah, he took shots at Nebraska. Who cares? It wasn't anything to get your panties in a wad over. I thought it was a pretty good article, to tell the truth.

I didnt think the article was that bad. did i miss something?

What these guys said. Did anyone even read the article, or did you just see the thread topic and pile on?

I really don't see what's wrong with that article. Yeah, he took shots at Nebraska. Who cares? It wasn't anything to get your panties in a wad over. I thought it was a pretty good article, to tell the truth.

I didnt think the article was that bad. did i miss something?

What these guys said. Did anyone even read the article, or did you just see the thread topic and pile on?

There was nothing wrong with the article - he was critical of Mizzou and their unreadiness, coaching decisions, and adjustments. I don't get the problem.

I thought the entire "I don't care if Gabbert is 0-2 against Nebraska. He made the right decision to go to Missouri." section was hilarious. Gabbert and Freeman shouldn't have committed at all if they were not 100% sure they wanted to go to Nebraska. You make yourself look like a fool when you go back on your word. And I really thought it was funny when Bernie said Gabbert will be a No. 1 draft pick. A mediocre quarterback in a pass happy spread offense is not exactly what the NFL is looking for in a QB. Graham Harrell was in a similar offense and did a lot better for his team at Texas Tech and now I don't know the last time I heard his name anywhere.

Is it because he used the word Nubs? Seriously this article was not even close to bad, classless, or anything like that. The gripes about the noncalls would come from any fan base. Calling the Osbourne shot blatent, is the only part of the piece that is farfetched and blown out of proportion.

He is right though on Freeman and Gabbert. For all those that spite Blaine for decommitting ever realize what I have always thought and what this guy brought up? For Gabbert more or less to have stayed on board meant more Clownahan tyranny. But for now the pleasure that we as fans get to take in regards to these two is eternal scoreboard, and the satisfaction that neither ever sniffed a win versus NU as a starter.

I was about to say that I didn't see the classlessness, but then I got to number 5 on his list. Intending to injure? Please. We had the game won, why would we take out their QB? Because our players are evil? Whatever, let tools be tools. His horrendous grammar and spelling speak volumes. Let's not apply this to all Mizzou fans.

glad to know one person reps the entire fan base....i will keep that in mind next time i come across the next tool nebreaska fan :facepalm:

No kidding. The dude is "shock jock" writer for a St. Louis newspaper and didn't even attend Mizzou. Hell, he's from Maryland.

LOL!!!

Don't think Bernie is representative of the Tiger Nation?

Check out the Tigerboard. It's full of BM's.

Just like you two.

Message Board Smack!!!

Missouri Classlessness.

"Missouri Football will never achieve prominence due to it's institutionalized arrogance".

-Frank Broyles

Former MU Football Head Coach

glad to know one person reps the entire fan base....i will keep that in mind next time i come across the next tool nebreaska fan :facepalm:

No kidding. The dude is "shock jock" writer for a St. Louis newspaper and didn't even attend Mizzou. Hell, he's from Maryland.

LOL!!!

Just like you two.

Whoa... way out of line, Fro Daddy is a respectable poster on this board, been here for a long time and is a long time MU fan (not just a bandwagon fan since 07) and Tigernuts has been very respectful and not talked sh&%, just straight up football talk, so no reason to insult them. Your making husker nation look bad

Oh Boo hoo. Boo Hoo.

You apparently haven't noticed some of their gentle posts directed at me.

If they can't take the heat, they should get off the board.

If you want to play kissy-face with them that's your business.

Also please forward the memo appointing you the Universal Arbiter of All Things Nebraska Football.

LOL!!!

Just like you two.

Whoa... way out of line, Fro Daddy is a respectable poster on this board, been here for a long time and is a long time MU fan (not just a bandwagon fan since 07) and Tigernuts has been very respectful and not talked sh&%, just straight up football talk, so no reason to insult them. Your making husker nation look bad

Oh Boo hoo. Boo Hoo.

You apparently haven't noticed some of their gentle posts directed at me.

If they can't take the heat, they should get off the board.

If you want to play kissy-face with them that's your business.

If I was a missouri fan I would be angry as well! Poor guys never have anything to cheer for so they come over here because TB sucks, so let's not blame them for being hypocrits (tigernuts), he calls us cheap fans because one hundred fans in the south endzone yelled overrated, and now he is calling us out for the same thing. Get a clue SmallNuts..

Let me try to clear some things up.

Tigernuts and Fro have an agenda. Their agenda is to convince us that

there is no significant difference between the Missouri fan base and Nebraska's.

This appeals to a minority of Husker posters who just want to be liked and accepted

by our football opponents. They need love. Personally, it makes me throw up

in my mouth....

I unequivocally reject their thesis based on 12 years experience living in Missouri. I'm also a

graduate of a Missouri University. The difference (on average) is night and day.

Want proof? Just go over to the Tigerboard and see how our posters are treated.

Ask any NU fans that have attended games in beautiful Columbia MO how they were treated.

Ask a Kansas fan how classy Mizzou fans are. Read some of the colorful commentary produced

by Bernie M., the sports writer for the largest newspaper in Missouri. Finally, watch the

reaction of the MU apologists when someone disagrees with them. No more mister nice guy!

Are there bad NU fans? Sure. Are there good MU fans? Of course.

Just like all Nazis weren't bad. Does that make them "just like us"?

Heck no!! Nebraska fans really are something special. Don't be afraid to make that point.

Ask the Missouri fans who just attended the game. I didn't see a single instance of harrassment.

In Columbia, after they win, it's a VERY different story. Trust me on that.

At least the Missouri apologists know what they're trying to do.

The Husker softheaded "we are all the same kum-bye-yah" crowd haven't a clue.

• Fire 2