BCS Top 15

JTrain

WOW! #7!

We need Auburn to beat Bama and then lose in the SEC championship. We run the table and beat OU we have a shot to leapfrog BSU and TCU. A lot of action to play out.

The only problem is, a 12-1 Auburn will definitely still rank ahead of a 12-1 Nebraska, unless the pollsters intentionally dropped them further to avoid another 2001 or 2003.

I disagree. Lets say BSU loses to Nevada: goodbye. TCU loses to Utah: goodbye. Auburn beats Bama last game of season: goodbye. We are sitting at #3, possibly #4. I say we will pass undefeated Utah, but not undefeated TCU, so Utah needs to win this weekend. The rankings would look like this for the CCG week. #1 Oregon, #2 Auburn, #3 Nebraska/Utah, #4 Nebraska/Utah, #5 Oklahoma. If we beat Oklahoma and Auburn loses, there is no way they stay at #2. We jump Utah to #2 or just move from 3 to 2.

Okay boys I did my homework. What we need.

LSU needs to beat Alabama this weekend,,,

Alambama needs to beat Auburn in the last regular season game,,,

Since Auburn loses so late in the season, We will jump them. Hopefully the winner of the SEC West will lose in the SEC Championship game.

Utah and TCU play each other so that will knock one out. Boise St. Plays Nevada(never know) Even if we win out and same with OU, we have to win the BIGXII championship. And even if Boise is still undefeated, it will boost us over Boise to No. 2...AND Oregon there toughest part of the schedule coming up...... DOM DOM DOMMMMMMM. Happy Halloween boys :)

Okay boys I did my homework. What we need.

LSU needs to beat Alabama this weekend,,,

Alambama needs to beat Auburn in the last regular season game,,,

Since Auburn loses so late in the season, We will jump them. Hopefully the winner of the SEC West will lose in the SEC Championship game.

Utah and TCU play each other so that will knock one out. Boise St. Plays Nevada(never know) Even if we win out and same with OU, we have to win the BIGXII championship. And even if Boise is still undefeated, it will boost us over Boise to No. 2...AND Oregon there toughest part of the schedule coming up...... DOM DOM DOMMMMMMM. Happy Halloween boys :)

If LSU beats Alabama this week they will jump us. We would need them to lose again. Alabama beats LSU, Auburn beats Bama, Auburn loses in SEC CCG

I'm taking this #7 ranking with a grain of salt. Our next games are @ Iowa State, vs. Kansas, @ Texas A&M, and vs. Colorado. None of these teams are or will ever be ranked by season's end. I think we need a whole lot of help to get into the BCSNCG.

However, if it can happen, this would be the season where it could. I think Nevada can take care of Boise and Utah can take care of TCU. This effectively eliminates TCU and Boise State from the National Title hunt. However, Utah remains undefeated (but will they get enough love?)

Arizona CAN beat Oregon. If there is a team to do it, it would be Arizona (however, I don't think they will)

Auburn will lose to Alabama. If LSU could somehow beat Alabama that would do a lot of good for us. LSU would go to the SECCG and more than likely lose to Florida/South Carolina.

All we can do is win out and beat what will more than likely be Oklahoma in the Big XII CG. The rest is up to fate.

Personally, I would take a BCS Bowl.

LSU has to play @ Arkansas. So if Alabama loses to LSU they will have two loses(cant go to MNC with two loses). I'm not worried about LSU jumping us because I can see them losing to Arkansas or even in the SEC Championship game. Auburn will lose to Alabama. Auburn's loss so late in the season will hurt them and knock them out. There's definetly a chance of us making it to the No. 2,3 spot by the end of the Conference Championships. love to see us play Oregon.

I'm taking this #7 ranking with a grain of salt. Our next games are @ Iowa State, vs. Kansas, @ Texas A&M, and vs. Colorado. None of these teams are or will ever be ranked by season's end. I think we need a whole lot of help to get into the BCSNCG.

However, if it can happen, this would be the season where it could. I think Nevada can take care of Boise and Utah can take care of TCU. This effectively eliminates TCU and Boise State from the National Title hunt. However, Utah remains undefeated (but will they get enough love?)

Arizona CAN beat Oregon. If there is a team to do it, it would be Arizona (however, I don't think they will)

Auburn will lose to Alabama. If LSU could somehow beat Alabama that would do a lot of good for us. LSU would go to the SECCG and more than likely lose to Florida/South Carolina.

All we can do is win out and beat what will more than likely be Oklahoma in the Big XII CG. The rest is up to fate.

Personally, I would take a BCS Bowl.

Well, Iowa State has already beat Texas Tech & Texas and will almost certainly beat CU. They could edge into #25 or so with a bowl win.

TAM also beat Texas Tech and seems to have their offense back on tract. They barely lost to a good Okie State team and a hard team to figure out. Where happens to all their talent from recruiting is just beyond me.

We'll play one of the Okie teams in the ccg where a win will help us a lot. Well, unless Baylor pulls a miracle. Baylor??

We got an outside chance.....fair enough!

I honestly think that's about right. I know we lost to a bad Texas team, but we really didn't lose to Texas, we lost to ourselves. Maybe the expets know that and ranked us as if we should of won. Haha idk. Win out, and put some style points up along with a couple

Big upsets and we might make the big show!!! Boise needs to worry about Hawaii. They are playing solid ball after a slow start to the season. If Hawaii beats Boise, colorado beat Hawaii and if we dominant colorado, does that help us jump higher???

Well if OU wins out they may jump us...which is good so we could beat another top team. We need missouri to keep winning and OSU to only lose to OU to keep our SOS strong. I don't suppose Ohio St could sneak up there...they have a big game with Iowa right? No CCG may give us the chance to jump back. Long shot indeed.