Husker football Day after thanksgiving

The thing is that the Big 10 doesn't play games on the Friday after thanksgiving. Then again, they don't have a Conference Championship Game but that will change with the arrival of Nebraska. I think the TV people and the Big 10 would be wise to have Nebraska and iowa play on that Friday. That way they wouldn't have to split audiences and everyone could watch both Nebraska vs. iowa and Ohio State vs. Michigan. That's the way to get the best ratings for those Big 10 games.

I am shocked. Didn't think we would give up that slot on Friday. It had become a great Thanksgiving tradition for us... The women go shopping and we travel to the game. Now I probably will be expected to wake up at 4:00 A.M. and drive the car for the door busters.

My Inlaws are Hawkeye Fans.. If the game would be on Black Friday, it would be awesome. Unfortunately, I have to work being that I work in retail. I am so looking forward to the rivalries that will come out of the Big 10. Too bad Nebraska and Oklahoma couldn't tweak their schedules so that they play each year on the day after Thanksgiving. That is one tradition I would like to see continued. Thanks for nothing Big XII, I loved the Nebraska vs Oklahoma game so much more than Nebraska vs Colorado.