What is the atmosphere like at Jack trice stadium

JOEY

I'm flying in to omaha from Dallas Texas in a 2-3 hours to go to the Iowa state game, I am so excited and have never been to a road game before.Actually it's really sad I have only been to 1 Nebraska game and that was the 2005 Valero Alamo bowl during the Clownihan years. :bang I take that back I went to a game in 1992ish when I was like 2 years old but that hardly counts.

I don't care what anyone says, I was at that Alamo Bowl as well, and that was awesome.

Yeah I had alot of fun with my dad at that game also san antonio is pretty nice. I had alot of fun going to the river walk and going down to the maket shops and eating mexican pastries.

I don't care what anyone says, I was at that Alamo Bowl as well, and that was awesome.

Yeah I had alot of fun with my dad at that game also san antonio is pretty nice. I had alot of fun going to the river walk and going down to the maket shops and eating mexican pastries.

Jack Trice? It is definently a major step down from Memorial Stadium, obviously. They are lucky to get 45K on an avergage Saturday. I am a ISU grad, and attended alot of games there, and never was terribly impressed.

This being said -- this game will be right up there as far as attendance, and atmosphere at JTS, all time. ISU fans hate sker fans. Also, their tailgating is top notch -- it really is the real deal!

GBR!

I went in 2002 or 2003, and we lost. The stadium was small, but the fans were mostly polite. It will not take you long to get to your seat. They have a nice area to tailgate in, but the atmosphere as a whole is just a peg or two down from major college towns. There is a real lack of bells and whistles.

I have had fun at ISU for the most part, the only exception was 2002 really. People are pretty cordial, give you a good ribbing, but nothing I can't handle. I am going tomorrow with my friend who is an ISU grad and will be tailgating with a bunch of ISU people. One thing is for sure, they know how to party. I think the ISU motto is "win or lose we still booze." I am looking forward to it.

If he did (which he did) that is illegal without asking me for permission to use it.

i am not so sure that is true. he would have to profit from it. also, if you are worried about copyright infringement, you should have registered its use as restricted or trademarked. really, it is the least you could do.