**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

This is one of those games where a close win is almost as bad as a loss at this point. If we have a sloppy win, even without Martinez, we're apt to get jumped in the polls. We can't afford that at this point in the season--even with the B12 champion getting an automatic BCS invitation. This game has to be turned around solidly in the 3rd quarter. I wish Martinez could play......

Stop worrying about the BCS polls. We're not a part of that race.

This game is Kansas State 1994. Matt Turman is in at QB, all we need to do is survive and live to fight for the Big 12 north.

This is one of those games where a close win is almost as bad as a loss at this point. If we have a sloppy win, even without Martinez, we're apt to get jumped in the polls. We can't afford that at this point in the season--even with the B12 champion getting an automatic BCS invitation. This game has to be turned around solidly in the 3rd quarter. I wish Martinez could play......

Really, watching this you're worrie about the polls? We are obviously overrated right now. Deserve nothing but ~ 10 - 15.

Stop worrying about the BCS polls. We're not a part of that race.

This game is Kansas State 1994. Matt Turman is in at QB, all we need to do is survive and live to fight for the Big 12 north.

hopefully

We're seeing the same things out of Nebraska this week that we saw out of Missouri last week. Just came off a big win, and come out the next game and play flat.

We can overcome this, but it's going to take a lot of work.

I see a lot of missed tackles that is more than being flat. The is more of us not being a good tackling team. Saying NU is flat or motivated holds no water. How could they be flat against Texas. That was just NU playing bad. Missing passes on 3rd and 5. Hit the player in the hands.

This summer we really need to recruit some new offensive coordinators

You can't be serious we are playing with our third string QB, who by the way took a big shot and is banged up, our RB is the best QB we have right now do to injuries and you think that the offenseive stutters have something to do with the coaching.

Which is why he should've continued taking all the snaps....

If officials are ABLE to cause us to lose the game we won't have deserved to win in the first place.

Riiiiight. There have been plenty of hard fought games decided by officials. Not saying this will be one but that's such a generic statement.

I mean, it's Iowa freaking State ;P

This summer we really need to recruit some new offensive coordinators

You can't be serious we are playing with our third string QB, who by the way took a big shot and is banged up, our RB is the best QB we have right now do to injuries and you think that the offenseive stutters have something to do with the coaching.

I'm pretty much with you. The only thing that has me scratching my head is that this is really not the only stutter we've had this year... I gotta believe that Helu and Burkhead can and will pull this out if the defense can stiffen up after the break.