**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

Good luck in the Big 10, you wont be good at all. Look at you, you couldnt even win without Overtime agaisnt a team you said you were going to "Blow Out".

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Love you clones, and Love you Paul Rhoads!

I am so proud of how you lost. So Proud!

Sucks that everytime you play us you are cocky as hell and dont do nearly as good as you think you are going to.

Plus Bo Pelini is the least classy person I've ever seen.

"he was holding him up for 15 seconds" bullsh#t Pelini.

And when you beat a team, GIVE f'ing CREDIT TO THE TEAM YOU BEAT!

The fumble thing that Pelini was ticked off about deserves some context. Last week against Missouri, we sacked their QB, he fumbled it on impact, was not called a fumble, they reviewed it, and then ruled forward progress. So you can understand Pelini being ticked off at the hypocrisy of Big 12 refs.

ISU played well. Both teams made a number of mistakes, and Nebraska came out on top. That's how it goes some days.

I can see what Bo was irate about on that situation. The ORIGINAL call was down by contact. But Rhodes pushed and pushed to get it changed to a fumble. Then the review took place where it's obvious there was no evidence to change the call either way. what is bs is how the ruling was changed BEFORE a review. Vintage Big 12 officiating. I am so ready for the Big 10, this conference is getting more desperate every week. congrats to I state, they dont win out i will be shocked.

There was an angle that showed his knee was down but the network chose not to look at it. It was the one from behind the ISU defense. It zeroed in on the knee being down then a fumble. BS call. How about the 2 separate pick plays by ISU Wr's? Kyler Reed gets called for doing that against Uterus. ISU got a td that tied the game at 24. BS call.

awesome point on the picks, I love how the tv retards said and i QUOTE "he made just enough of a pick to not get called for pass interference" any pick is pass interference you moron. Im not kidding,i'll be glad when this season is over so we can get back to business of playing football instead have to put up with all this big 12 crap anymore.

Classless Iowa State students?

You do know that you are from Nebraska right?

Have fun getting your ass ripped open in the Big 10.

Yes classless i state students. I have sat right next to hundereds of istate students at two basketball games in lincoln up high and i have never heard so much crap come out the mouths of pretty boy college punks. You are obviously one of them from the way you act. Hell youre probable one of the 4 i wanted to meet me outside devaney to knock the hell out of. d___ you, now you have me all riled up. Iowa st. students rank right up with colorado and kstate in my experiences.

Oh so you know our whole fanbase and school. Ok I got it now. Dumbass. Husker fans are the worst in the Big 12 and soon to be the worst in the Big 10. It's going to be funny when you get completely shut out next year. And I'm going to laugh very, very hard.

Have fun with the rest of your season and your headhunter football.

I'm out of here.

Good game though seriously, both teams played not so well. Nebraska you need to work on fumbling. We need to work on passing/no interceptions.

Pretty contradicting statement. You say he can't speak for your whole fan base, and then you go on to claim NU has the worst fan base in the big 12. You are very intelligent person my friend. (Que, you live in Nebraska, N stands for kNowledge, blah, blah, blah)

Yes classless i state students. I have sat right next to hundereds of istate students at two basketball games in lincoln up high and i have never heard so much crap come out the mouths of pretty boy college punks. You are obviously one of them from the way you act. Hell youre probable one of the 4 i wanted to meet me outside devaney to knock the hell out of. d___ you, now you have me all riled up. Iowa st. students rank right up with colorado and kstate in my experiences.

Oh so you know our whole fanbase and school. Ok I got it now. Dumbass. Husker fans are the worst in the Big 12 and soon to be the worst in the Big 10. It's going to be funny when you get completely shut out next year. And I'm going to laugh very, very hard.

I'm out of here.

Good game though seriously, both teams played not so well. Nebraska you need to work on fumbling. We need to work on passing/no interceptions.

Please stay. With each post you are adding to the sweetness of getting out of a tough situation with a win, at least in the short term. I say short term because you will quickly be forgotten about, just like any success Iowa State has had once they have to play all the south teams every year.

I'm out of here.

Pretty contradicting statement. You say he can't speak for your whole fan base, and then you go on to claim NU has the worst fan base in the big 12. You are very intelligent person my friend. (Que, you live in Nebraska, N stands for kNowledge, blah, blah, blah)

Your fanbase is worse than Iowas and Iowa is pretty bad. But you will see, you play them when you are in the big 10, I hope they whoop you. Which they probably will.

I'm out of here.

Your fanbase is worse than Iowas and Iowa is pretty bad. But you will see, you play them when you are in the big 10, I hope they whoop you. Which they probably will.

Pretty easy to say that when you got nothing else to say :LOLtartar Enjoy your loss

I'm out of here.

why? why would you hate nebraska more than your in state rival? and why would you care about nebraska after this year? personally, i wish isu the best here on out. a lot of respect for cpr and isu. good luck next year and i hope isu shakes up the big 12 power structure.

I'm out of here.

I always thought that ISU thought that the Hawkeyes were the worst in the Big 10???

Bahaha husker fans thinking they would blow us out by 50. Suck it huskers, looks like you suck more than you thought you did. And it also looks like we are better (way better) than you thought we were. We play with more heart and I'm proud as sh#t of our team. Bo Pelini is a douchebag coach. Good riddance Nebraska.

Go back to the clowns board.