**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

Good luck in the Big 10, you wont be good at all. Look at you, you couldnt even win without Overtime agaisnt a team you said you were going to "Blow Out".

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Love you clones, and Love you Paul Rhoads!

I am so proud of how you lost. So Proud!

Haha!

You know I'm all for being classy and gracious in defeat/victory but some people just aren't worth the effort.

Sour grapes from a sour poster.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Bahaha husker fans thinking they would blow us out by 50. Suck it huskers, looks like you suck more than you thought you did. And it also looks like we are better (way better) than you thought we were. We play with more heart and I'm proud as sh#t of our team. Bo Pelini is a douchebag coach. Good riddance Nebraska.

HerkyKiller, welcome to the board. I've enjoyed all three of your posts.

Your team has much to be proud of. I'm glad to see your Arnold and Robinson have solid games in their Senior year. Those Cyclones really could have had this one ... and took advantage of Niles Paul's mistake to make it a game. My hat is off to your Cyclones and your coach and players. They left it all on the field and I applaud going for the win and two. I respect that.

Sadly, your post doesn't put the best slant on your team with your post. I don't know Bo Pelini personally so I couldn't speak to the "douchebag" comment ... thought that was out of line.

With that ... I wish you "good riddance" in the future ... but not to the Cyclones. I did before the game and it grew throughtout the game and in the end ... wish I could say the same for you as a fan ... but I do understand your frustration.

Hope you will come back next year for a fourth post ... oh wait ... we don't play you.

Good luck in the Lil' 10 next year until it implodes.

SheepdogMark

Probably the biggest change of emotions I've ever had. So glad we pulled that out can we please not have a game like that for a long time.

Props to Joe pa by the way

He got it? The clips didn't look good early, but I was pulling for him.

Yes, Iowa State played great today and are a very good football team inspite of the few trolls on this board I will root for them in all their post-us endeavors.

Good luck in the Big 10, you wont be good at all. Look at you, you couldnt even win without Overtime agaisnt a team you said you were going to "Blow Out".

Sucks that everytime you play us you are cocky as hell and dont do nearly as good as you think you are going to.

Plus Bo Pelini is the least classy person I've ever seen.

"he was holding him up for 15 seconds" bullsh#t Pelini.

And when you beat a team, GIVE f'ing CREDIT TO THE TEAM YOU BEAT!

and when you lose to a team, GIVE F'ING CREDIT TO THE TEAM YOU LOST TO!

Just win baby, that's all I have to say. It wasn't pretty but at least we are walking out of Ames with a W in our back pocket. Very disappointed with how the game played out, but we still only have 1 loss and I'm happy for that. We still control whether we go to the Big XII championship game. That's what we want, we want to win the Big XII. All the NC talk was just frosting on the cake, but the cake is still looking pretty good.

Having said that we cannot come out and play like this in any of our other games, especially against A&M. We might be able to get away with it against Kansas and Colorado, but I'd rather not see it.

Also while Green played alright (not great, but not bad like some people might say) it's VERY easy to see just what Martinez does for our offense. Just his explosiveness opens up the whole offense.

Sucks that everytime you play us you are cocky as hell and dont do nearly as good as you think you are going to.

You faced half of a nebraska team idiot. Martinez would have easily run past your joke defense for at least 3 touchdowns. Luckily Martinez was injured and you still got a butt whooping.

Bahaha husker fans thinking they would blow us out by 50. Suck it huskers, looks like you suck more than you thought you did. And it also looks like we are better (way better) than you thought we were. We play with more heart and I'm proud as sh#t of our team. Bo Pelini is a douchebag coach. Good riddance Nebraska.

Well you take losses well. But no, your coach is waay more of a douche than ours. At least ours knows how to control himself on the field and doesnt go crazy after one tackle after the first play. Also didnt know he was an official.

The fumble thing that Pelini was ticked off about deserves some context. Last week against Missouri, we sacked their QB, he fumbled it on impact, was not called a fumble, they reviewed it, and then ruled forward progress. So you can understand Pelini being ticked off at the hypocrisy of Big 12 refs.

ISU played well. Both teams made a number of mistakes, and Nebraska came out on top. That's how it goes some days.

5 posts, you sir fit the bill of a lot of classless iowa st. students that i personally have had bad experiences with. please leave, you do not count. :troll:

Funny how KSU, OSU, MU and ISU say we will suck in Big 10. :LOLtartar Nothing else to say bc they all suck and jealous they are left in this crappy conference. I hope Gill and KU pound you guys for years to come.

I don't really think that. And saying "[Name of School] fans" from a message board sampling represents an entire fan base is pretty moronic. Good luck in the Big 10.

HerkyKiller, welcome to the board. I've enjoyed all three of your posts.

Your team has much to be proud of. I'm glad to see your Arnold and Robinson have solid games in their Senior year. Those Cyclones really could have had this one ... and took advantage of Niles Paul's mistake to make it a game. My hat is off to your Cyclones and your coach and players. They left it all on the field and I applaud going for the win and two. I respect that.

Sadly, your post doesn't put the best slant on your team with your post. I don't know Bo Pelini personally so I couldn't speak to the "douchebag" comment ... thought that was out of line.

With that ... I wish you "good riddance" in the future ... but not to the Cyclones. I did before the game and it grew throughtout the game and in the end ... wish I could say the same for you as a fan ... but I do understand your frustration.

Hope you will come back next year for a fourth post ... oh wait ... we don't play you.

Good luck in the Lil' 10 next year until it implodes.

SheepdogMark

3 posts? His first post on this board was saying Husker fans fail at life. And bitching about someone stealing his precious signature. :cry