**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

Scott Frost for OC (or Gill if/when he gets axed from KU).

I'm guessing it is fairly obvious the whole snow job we got on how close the QB job was in August. CG is not this bad, but Watson obvious has no faith in him whatsoever.

Let's face it guys, Watson is a mediocre OC, who is going to have mediocre offenses. Problem is, we have nobody on staff to take his place.

This is one of those games where a close win is almost as bad as a loss at this point. If we have a sloppy win, even without Martinez, we're apt to get jumped in the polls. We can't afford that at this point in the season--even with the B12 champion getting an automatic BCS invitation. This game has to be turned around solidly in the 3rd quarter. I wish Martinez could play......

cody green needs to transfer, he has not leadership ability and has an awful aura (kind of like Lee). Why does ISU have our number? We are going to lose this game mark my words

I don't care about Green really. I totally agree that he's done nothing this year. We need to put this game in the hands of Helu and Burkhead if Martinez can't go. If we keep trying to be all finesse with the offense, we are going to lose. But I think Bo (if not Watson) is too smart for that. We're gonna line up and pop em in the jaw if Martinez can't go. GO BIG RED!!

Anyone notice they don't even measure the first downs for ISU? "OH, it looked close enough give it to em"

When we get the ball we get hosed on the spots and they haul out the chains. Not to mention the big plays we are getting jobbed on, they are screwing us with every little call possible.

This is going to be a close game regardless, and with help from the stripes, ISU wins it.

This summer we really need to recruit some new offensive coordinators

You can't be serious we are playing with our third string QB, who by the way took a big shot and is banged up, our RB is the best QB we have right now do to injuries and you think that the offenseive stutters have something to do with the coaching.