What we learned today

Bo should be fired that was the last straw for me. That niles fumble was on Q watch it in slow mo iam serious. To think bo would go to iowa states level and play them on their level like that,we all knoe we should have won by more I can take a close win but smokes and mirrors was in full effect How the hell did the iowa state fans knoe that taylor wasnt playing to day?? hmmm makes you have to think about that dont it?? makes me wonder if BO let iowa iowa state win last year?? I say yes becuzz bo has that thing about him that he only wins games when he wants to win them and thats not rite at all .Did we really loose to texas this year? hmmmm I think we let texas win thats what I think. Look what kansas state did to em 2night. U gotta be stupid if u think we beat kansas this year becuzz we wont . I tell you why ,Gill thats why bo will let the jayhawks win this game at are house and thats f'ing wrong. watch and see. Iam very up set with bo and co becuzz every one said taylor was fine and would start. Red flags are allready being raised and this is the guy that said niles was a stud. my ass. Think about this 4 a sec you guys really think hes gonna wanna beat ohio state next year? I say NO we will loose 6 games next year atleast maybe more. And as far as cody green he just let me off 2day I really thought he would be a good player BO exposed his own player and thats wrong. We should all be upset with that . The hell with BO im done with it and thats sad

Bo should be fired that was the last straw for me. That niles fumble was on Q watch it in slow mo iam serious. To think bo would go to iowa states level and play them on their level like that,we all knoe we should have won by more I can take a close win but smokes and mirrors was in full effect How the hell did the iowa state fans knoe that taylor wasnt playing to day?? hmmm makes you have to think about that dont it?? makes me wonder if BO let iowa iowa state win last year?? I say yes becuzz bo has that thing about him that he only wins games when he wants to win them and thats not rite at all .Did we really loose to texas this year? hmmmm I think we let texas win thats what I think. Look what kansas state did to em 2night. U gotta be stupid if u think we beat kansas this year becuzz we wont . I tell you why ,Gill thats why bo will let the jayhawks win this game at are house and thats f'ing wrong. watch and see. Iam very up set with bo and co becuzz every one said taylor was fine and would start. Red flags are allready being raised and this is the guy that said niles was a stud. my ass. Think about this 4 a sec you guys really think hes gonna wanna beat ohio state next year? I say NO we will loose 6 games next year atleast maybe more. And as far as cody green he just let me off 2day I really thought he would be a good player BO exposed his own player and thats wrong. We should all be upset with that . The hell with BO im done with it and thats sad

Post of the day, are you drunk btw?

Nope. the game looked fixxed.

The awesomeness of this post made me decide to take the plunge and register! :ahhhhhhhh

I dont care what you guys say about my post. OK answer me this how does IOWA STATE fans knoe that taylor aint playing 24-48 hours b4 the game starts? And around here bo is telling everyone that he will play. Idk but i just have to ask that. The game is a win but still It seemed like everything we did they knew what we was doing and the fumble was spot on

I dont care what you guys say about my post. OK answer me this how does IOWA STATE fans knoe that taylor aint playing 24-48 hours b4 the game starts? And around here bo is telling everyone that he will play. Idk but i just have to ask that. The game is a win but still It seemed like everything we did they knew what we was doing and the fumble was spot on

Seriously...your posts have no substance and weight to them. Go and ahead and try to back up your claims...your posts literally don't have any logic...and all they are is irrelevant....I can't believe you are actually coming up with this bs and spouting it on this board. Take a step back man and realize what you are saying...I will agree and believe anyone's statements...as long as you have facts to back them up, but you obviously don't.

Nope. the game looked fixxed.

Seriously...how did the game look fixed!?? You can't prove it...lol :ahhhhhhhh

LOL bo gave them that game. damn horns beat us and the wildcats run wild on them,kinda funny aint it. Looked like they ran a few plays that we ran this year ohh well i dont care its in the past. Bo sure does remind me of callahan at times thoe not to say nothing bad or good

LOL bo gave them that game. damn horns beat us and the wildcats run wild on them,kinda funny aint it. Looked like they ran a few plays that we ran this year ohh well i dont care its in the past. Bo sure does remind me of callahan at times thoe not to say nothing bad or good

Did Bo drop those 4-5 touchdown passes against Texas?