SIAP: Bo Pelini's rants

Landlord

what ever. Im not gonna fight with stupid ppls online. The same ppls that was crying when isu beat us last year

i know who you are, you are a troll. a fisherman throwing out bait and catching plenty of fish. but you are so ridiculous i cannot help but reply. you have been crying since we BEAT isu this year.

what ever. Im not gonna fight with stupid ppls online. The same ppls that was crying when isu beat us last year

i know who you are, you are a troll. a fisherman throwing out bait and catching plenty of fish. but you are so ridiculous i cannot help but reply. you have been crying since we BEAT isu this year.

Careful, no matter how right you are that might be a personal attack. You know they don't allow that, no exceptions, no sir.

You have to be dumb to think joe pa wont have them kids ready to play next year. I think the talent on the team is under rated tell you the truth.Penn state has 2 qbs that are freshmen so they will prolly be better next year. And as far as ohio state goes TP will be back next year you would think so anyways. If I was him I would come back for some payback against the badgers but idk if he is comming back next year thoe. So if he comes back he would be scary they would be at least 28 points with him ,Idk who else they have as a qb .Ohio state does have a good qb comming in after this season thoe he looks better then TP when he was comming in to ohio state.

You have to be dumb to think joe pa wont have them kids ready to play next year. I think the talent on the team is under rated tell you the truth.Penn state has 2 qbs that are freshmen so they will prolly be better next year. And as far as ohio state goes TP will be back next year you would think so anyways. If I was him I would come back for some payback against the badgers but idk if he is comming back next year thoe. So if he comes back he would be scary they would be at least 28 points with him ,Idk who else they have as a qb .Ohio state does have a good qb comming in after this season thoe he looks better then TP when he was comming in to ohio state.

Seriously, what the hell are you talking about????

The only thing I worry about ANY coach who yells is, at some point all the yelling in the world and berating of players and officials, people justcstart to tune those out.

For instance, if you yell and scream your head off at a 3 yr old for spraying shave cream all over the floor, and for coloring all over the walls and for talking back to you...maybe when they're crossing a busy street without looking, they just wont pay attention to you cuz u yell at them for EVERYTHING.

Before people start saying "these aren't 3 yr olds" ITS JUST AN ANALOGY...I played football for 17 yrs and had coaches who did both yell and not yell. Both were effective given certain circumstances. But when the coach who hardly ever did yell finally did, u knew he meant business.

I didnt say I didnt like bo. I do but everytime we play a team that we should beat by a few TDs we seem to struggle alott.Like in 2008 when we lost to virgina tech at home that game was 1 game that we should have won under bo.I give isu alott of credit thoe becuz we have beat them for years,and as far as watson goes I dont knoe why he is still here not to say nothing bad about the guy hes been around football for 20 plus years thoe but I dont knoe who would be the offensive coach if watson left so maybe thats why hes here still becuzz hes all we have

I didnt say I didnt like bo. I do but everytime we play a team that we should beat by a few TDs we seem to struggle alott.Like in 2008 when we lost to virgina tech at home that game was 1 game that we should have won under bo.I give isu alott of credit thoe becuz we have beat them for years,and as far as watson goes I dont knoe why he is still here not to say nothing bad about the guy hes been around football for 20 plus years thoe but I dont knoe who would be the offensive coach if watson left so maybe thats why hes here still becuzz hes all we have

WHAT?!?!??!?!?

WHAT?!?!??!?!?

I dont think I was replying to ur post