Who is Who In The Big !2 North

Armistead

I had this disscusion with a few guys last week and the Pitt game came up....I said that we would not see another QB like Palko all season...He is Better than Klatt and he is way Better than Meyer.....Isu could not and have not gotten their Vaunted Offense goin all season.

ISU can win ....but don't bet on it, the Huskers are much better on defense and the ISU offense is not to be feared...their O-Line will be in trouble.

Huskers roll them

I Like the 13 to 10 romp over ISU......There are some cracked out Mizzou fans that are actually predicting a close game with Texas...I really don't know what the average Tiger fans thinks of Texas , but I know what to think of the Tigers.......THEY ARE GOIN TO GET ROLLED LIKE A TOURIST IN SOUTHBEACH.....it's goin to be one of those bad days for the Tigers

Texas 57.....could be 77

MU 10....

I was at Mizzous last game. If it comes down to the fans, Texas wins going away.

I do not think Mac is going to let down this year. He sees the opportunity to return to Pasadena and whip up on USC. He will have this team ready for every game.

Mizzou appears to be playing better than I thought they would. They are allowing Smith to run and they have a very good running back.

Still think we are watching one part of the NC game. I really do not think this will be close.

I Like the 13 to 10 romp over ISU......There are some cracked out Mizzou fans that are actually predicting a close game with Texas...I really don't know what the average Tiger fans thinks of Texas , but I know what to think of the Tigers.......THEY ARE GOIN TO GET ROLLED LIKE A TOURIST IN SOUTHBEACH.....it's goin to be one of those bad days for the Tigers

Texas 57.....could be 77

MU 10....

Husker fans need to wake up. You are no longer a legitimate Big 12 team.

Especially this year when the Huskers have to rely on their defense for offense.

Not to say Mizzou doesn't have problems either. Dave Christianson is a disappointing offensive coordinated (although this year they are letting Smith get out of the pocket and run more) and Gary Pinkel has a losing record at Missouri.

However, Missouri is a better football team than Nebraska. Unlike Nebraska, Missouri has a QB, and is not a defense-only football team.

Missouri is going to surprise a lot of people on Saturday. Last year Missouri was close to beating Texas in Texas. This year the game is in Columbia and Missouri will compete.

11 a.m., J.D. Tuckers, be there...

I'll be in there like swim wear,

Go Mizzou!!

:cheers

1. Husker fans need to wake up. You are no longer a legitimate Big 12 team.

2. However, Missouri is a better football team than Nebraska. Unlike Nebraska, Missouri has a QB, and is not a defense-only football team.

1. I your eyes, did this happen just over the last year? I remember Nebraska beating Mizzou 24-3 last year, with Brad Smith. So when did all of this happen? Does Oklahoma's down year relieve them of there status inthe BIG 12? Are they still legitamite? No matter what smack you may talk, Nebraska IS 3-0. Until Mizzou beats them or proves they are contenders for the title; it is just that smack.

2. Speculation, I move to swipe this statement from the record. If Mizzou stays within 20 points Texas ( :rollin yes it is a funny statement just thinking of it) I may take you seriously.

Texas 57.....could be 77

MU 10....

Especially this year when the Huskers have to rely on their defense for offense.

Not to say Mizzou doesn't have problems either. Dave Christianson is a disappointing offensive coordinated (although this year they are letting Smith get out of the pocket and run more) and Gary Pinkel has a losing record at Missouri.

However, Missouri is a better football team than Nebraska. Unlike Nebraska, Missouri has a QB, and is not a defense-only football team.

Missouri is going to surprise a lot of people on Saturday. Last year Missouri was close to beating Texas in Texas. This year the game is in Columbia and Missouri will compete.

Go Mizzou!!

I will be a Faurot Field.......I'm there every home game and I know when the Tigers are goin to win and when they are goin to lose.........I called the New Mexico debacle and I am calling a serious beating by the Horns.......Hey Tiger, who is goin to stop V Young?....Most of the decent talent along the D-Line are gone and the guys left suck.......The Tigers have no Running back to bruise it between the tackles and they don't have the speed to get to the corner.....Futhermore, The O-line is Horrible....they stink....SO TELL ME HOW THEY WILL COMPETE?

Please don't bring Chase or Brad into this because they can't do it all...Smith with throw 2 or 3 Int's when the Tigers get behind and start to press....Speaking of Behind.....thats what the Horns are goin to spank...PINKLE"S FAT BEHIND! ! ! ! !

MU 9

UT.....77....it's goin to make the Norman Conquest look like nail biter

Texas 57.....could be 77

MU 10....

Go Mizzou!!

I will be a Faurot Field.......I'm there every home game and I know when the Tigers are goin to win and when they are goin to lose.........I called the New Mexico debacle and I am calling a serious beating by the Horns.......Hey Tiger, who is goin to stop V Young?....Most of the decent talent along the D-Line are gone and the guys left suck.......The Tigers have no Running back to bruise it between the tackles and they don't have the speed to get to the corner.....Futhermore, The O-line is Horrible....they stink....SO TELL ME HOW THEY WILL COMPETE?

Please don't bring Chase or Brad into this because they can't do it all...Smith with throw 2 or 3 Int's when the Tigers get behind and start to press....Speaking of Behind.....thats what the Horns are goin to spank...PINKLE"S FAT BEHIND! ! ! ! !

MU 9

UT.....77....it's goin to make the Norman Conquest look like nail biter

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

Texas 57.....could be 77

MU 10....

Go Mizzou!!

New Freaking Mexico scored 40 something on you in columbia what will Texas score? I know there will be a 5th down, a kick ball, and a point guard going coast to coast in 6 sec. for the winning basket. You cant beat KU at any sport enough said right there. Now you have to deal with MIZZOU STATE. From what I have heard you guys wont even play them. By the way tell Queer I mean Quin to put more gel on his hair.

• 2 weeks later...
What have we learned?...........I can say without a doubt that the current Power Rankings are as fallows and they are not in dispute...............

1) Colorado has done nothing to lead me to believe that they are not the most complete team in the North

2) Nebraska is 3 and 0 . The Huskers have shown big time improvement in Specials Teams and Defense . The Idea that the Blackshirts would be better after losing player to the NFL should not be a surprise...This unit is faster and the D-line controls the center of the field....The Offense has been Lackluster and that remains a concern, but I see them winning the next two games with tough Defense and solid kicking game.

3) KSU.....They can put points up agin N. Texas( a horrible team), but they seem to have trouble with teams that have D-1 talent. I only put them ahead of Mizzou because they have a little better Coaching Staff, and thats sad because Snyder is an a-hole who has alienated every former coach.They have serious weaknesses on both the Offensive and Defensive lines.

4)Kansas seems to be a decent club until you look agin...it's like peeling an onion...the more you look the more you want to cry...Fat Man-Gino is no real long term answer . He has no QB and his defense has been used up by some pretty sorry schools....not good

5)Mizzou won and everyone in Columbia has put the knives back in the drawer....Don't look now but the Tigers are goin to be blown away by ...say....60 points when Texas comes to town...The Tigers's D-Line is horrible...and I mean Horrible.....they have lost thru attrition and various unfortunate events most of their decent young LB's and there is no help for this Unit when you think maybe the Offense can control the football and keep Texas from running up the score...NO SUCH LUCK....This game is a laugher in a hurry.

6) Don't get me wrong Isu may not be the worst team in the North but they are in the bottom half.....Did anyone see the Army game?......Meyer will thro 3 INT's and he will be sacked 7 times...He is a poor mans' Tommie Frazier...and when I say poor, I mean friggin broke...no Caesh....NO CAESH at all.....ISU looked very slow and their D-line wore down as the game wore on....Baylor would have beat them.....the only thing that saved them was that were playing Army instead of Navy cuz Navy would have used them

Huskers will Roll the Clones and move into the top25

The New Power Ranking for the North are as follows

1) CU....they keep on keepin on

2)Huskers.....They look like they a gellin

3)ISU........They got some skills

4)MIZZOU....Better than KU or KSU and that aint much

5)KU......some future NFL guys but no depth....no qb

6)KSU....the wheels will come off with a loss at home to instate rival KU

Guys we are on the verge of a turnaround....we need a win agin Tech and the party can get started