**** Official Kansas vs. Nebraska Thread ****

If he's not 100% by next week we're in trouble.

Honestly I'm not too concerned about next week. NT is out of the picture. We can still win the big twelve even if we drop next week. If Taylor were healthy my expectations would be to win out...

I don't necessarily agree. Auburn could easily lose next week. Still a lot of football left to be played.

Auburn would have to lose twice.

No way they play for the title if they lose to Bama. No way

Really? Who's going to replace them if they lose to bama and turn around and win the SEC?

Um, TCU, Boise St. Stanford? Wisconsin perhaps. Lots of good teams. Even the announcer said during their game if they lose they won't play for the title this year.

If he's not 100% by next week we're in trouble.

Honestly I'm not too concerned about next week. NT is out of the picture. We can still win the big twelve even if we drop next week. If Taylor were healthy my expectations would be to win out...

I don't necessarily agree. Auburn could easily lose next week. Still a lot of football left to be played.

Auburn would have to lose twice.

No way they play for the title if they lose to Bama. No way

Really? Who's going to replace them if they lose to bama and turn around and win the SEC?

Um, TCU, Boise St. Stanford? Wisconsin perhaps. Lots of good teams. Even the announcer said during their game if they lose they won't play for the title this year.

I highly doubt TCU/boise gets in over a one loss SEC champ. Stanford and Wisconsin...well neither of those teams will win their conference so why should they go?

All I'm hoping for is for Oregon to somehow slip up against Cal or Ore St. TCU looked very beatable today. Their win against Utah doesn't look all that impressive now.

You mean the same Oregon State team that just lost to Washington state?

Dude I said I was HOPING. Didn't say I thought it would happen. Point is, the season isn't over yet. Living in Baton Rouge, I witnessed LSU get into the NC a few years ago after everyone thought the season was already over.