Game ball goes to...

On offense that game ball goes to Alex. Automatic as always with his kicks, and had some money punts.

Defensively, I give it to Crick and Baker. The two inside guys controlled the whole game and didn't give up anything up the gut. Crick chips in extra with the two sacks.

:bonesflag::restore:boxosoap:throwdabones1:

I haven't been able to confirm it, but they mentioned on the Huskers.com broadcast that with one of Henery's FG's, he pass Eric Crouch for Most Points scored by a Husker. By doing so he moved into the #2 place. Maybe someone else can confirm.

On offense that game ball goes to Alex. Automatic as always with his kicks, and had some money punts.

Defensively, I give it to Crick and Baker. The two inside guys controlled the whole game and didn't give up anything up the gut. Crick chips in extra with the two sacks.

:bonesflag::restore:boxosoap:throwdabones1:

I haven't been able to confirm it, but they mentioned on the Huskers.com broadcast that with one of Henery's FG's, he pass Eric Crouch for Most Points scored by a Husker. By doing so he moved into the #2 place. Maybe someone else can confirm.

Yes, i also heard that on the radio as well.

Game ball on offense goes to Niles Paul. Made some great catches tonight and held onto the ball.

Game ball on defense goes to Lavonte David. Guys an absolute beast and had two sacks along with double digit numbers for tackles.

The entire defense played very well though. Hope we see that the rest of the year!