Last time we played at Kyle Stadium

and if we didn't get the roughing call on the QB a lost

Or...if Purify were called for Offensive PI

This. It still feels like a punch to the gut when I think about that play, Purify shoved Jordan Peterson while the ball was in the air and was never whistled for Offensive PI, and after our stupid roughing penalties extended the drive.

I will never forget... I was with my family in the husker section and my 8 yr old, started crying with 3 minutes left... It was his first husker game and we were going to lose.. Then.. THE CATCH!!!! And he stopped crying and started cheering, told him never count this team out, ever...

Another memory, it was the first time my boys ever experienced the "Go Big Red" call, that everyone answers... They got so pumped up, they actually started yelling it themselves to get everyone to answer and of course they did... It put them on cloud nine :)

One of the best things that happened was after the game, since they had no more home games, they allowed everyone down on the field to run around and basically play... My 2 boys LOVED it and its still talked about around our house...

and if we didn't get the roughing call on the QB a lost

Or...if Purify were called for Offensive PI

This. It still feels like a punch to the gut when I think about that play, Purify shoved Jordan Peterson while the ball was in the air and was never whistled for Offensive PI, and after our stupid roughing penalties extended the drive.

I remember the non-call on Purify was a major point of discussion for several days after the game.