Zac taylor

melscott62

Offensive Quality Control? Really? That sounds like an unneccessary position, but I'm glad he's somewhere. :lol:

He's technically a graduate assistant, much like TO was when he was getting his PhD I believe. While his title is offensive quality control, he spends the majority of his time in practice with the tight ends and fullbacks/h-backs. On gamedays he's the one that signals in plays and or formations to the offense.

Offensive Quality Control? Really? That sounds like an unneccessary position, but I'm glad he's somewhere. :lol:

He's technically a graduate assistant, much like TO was when he was getting his PhD I believe. While his title is offensive quality control, he spends the majority of his time in practice with the tight ends and fullbacks/h-backs. On gamedays he's the one that signals in plays and or formations to the offense.

Interesting. Thanks for letting us know. All the best to him.

After Saturday, of course. :bigredn:

Zac is probably one of my favorite QB's of all time. Kid had balls and took some nasty hits and got back up and did it all over again. I think he's one of the few reasons why Nebraska had success during the Callahan era.

My parents were fortunate enough to sit close to his grandparents during the Alamo Bowl or Oklahoma game one of the two and got to talk to them. They had nothing but great things to say about Nebraska and the way our crowd supported and loved their grandson.

I think this is needed in this thread especially against this opponent.

• Fire 1

Zac is probably one of my favorite QB's of all time. Kid had balls and took some nasty hits and got back up and did it all over again. I think he's one of the few reasons why Nebraska had success during the Callahan era.

My parents were fortunate enough to sit close to his grandparents during the Alamo Bowl or Oklahoma game one of the two and got to talk to them. They had nothing but great things to say about Nebraska and the way our crowd supported and loved their grandson.

I think this is needed in this thread especially against this opponent.

:thumbs:thumbs

That was fun to watch again. Thanks huskerjock

GBR!!!

Yeah, Zac didn’t have a huge arm and was not fleet of foot, be the guy posted some big passing numbers. But he was a great leader, and a savy, smart QB. Tough as nails too. He’ll make a fine coach someday. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him on our staff someday.