Oct. 7 at Kansas State W 48-13

Oct. 16 Texas L 13-20

Oct. 23 at OK State W 51-41

Oct. 30 Missouri W 31-17

Nov. 6 at Iowa State W 31-30

Nov. 13 Kansas L 0-0

Nov. 20 at Texas A&M 7:00pm

Nov. 26 Colorado 2:30pm

This was copy and pasted from the Rivals Nebraska website at 9:09pm MST here on Tuesday.

Maybe you're not cheering loud enough for Rivals. If you cheered louder, they'd have a better website.

EDIT - to be clear, this is a joke aimed at Bo and those blaming the fans for being too quiet at the Kansas game.

That would be like cheering for Duke Football, You know it won't help them any, but why not. :laughpound

Maybe you're not cheering loud enough for Rivals. If you cheered louder, they'd have a better website.

EDIT - to be clear, this is a joke aimed at Bo and those blaming the fans for being too quiet at the Kansas game.

That would be like cheering for Duke Football, You know it won't help them any, but why not. :laughpound

btw, I got your joke and thought it was funny

Duke football is "cheer practice" for Duke Basketball. It's just to remind people where the campus is!!!

to be clear that is a joke aimed towards Bo's reference to A&M's yell practice

Knapp, it's not funny if you have to explain it :cheers

Duke football is "cheer practice" for Duke Basketball. It's just to remind people where the campus is!!!

ooooooooo....a knapp-slap!

ooooooooo....a knapp-slap!

Please trust me, it was all in good fun. I thought I should put this out before I get the wrath. In all honesty, I tried to "edit" my own post to explain it was a joke. But hey, I don't claim to be funny, just fun.

I thought it was better to explain it than have the OP think I was cracking on him for no reason. ;)