You should be ashamed, Texas A&M

papersun87

Can't blame aTm for the win, the blame rests solely on the officiating crew here. They played their game and they got the win handed to them, so congrats to them.

I support Bo's reaction out there myself, he was getting screwed out there and he was going to make it known. These scumbag refs get an earful from every coach every week so it's nothing they haven't heard and probably in the same or worse fashion. Bo couldn't just sit there and take all the BS that happened in this game and he let his feelings be known. I will not fault him for that behavior as his kids were the ones being crapped on by the officiating here, I consider that protecting them.

I think we should all be more ashamed of Pelini, to be honest.

I've defended the guy since he's been here, as far as his attitude is concerned. I like his fire and I like his passion. Sure, sometimes it seems like he's yelling a little too much, but he also wins football games and appears to have the love of his players. As long as he has the players on his side, that's all that matters.

That said, a second unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in three years and Carl Pelini breaking an A&M photographer's camera is just down right embarrassing on our part. Pelini's attitude wouldn't have bothered me 30 years ago, but there are cameras all over the field these days constantly watching every little detail. We were getting owned on penalties, but Pelini still needed to keep it under control a little bit, especially considering most of the penalties called were legit screw ups on our part.

I still love Pelini and in no way shape or form would I want him to change his attitude, but their reactions last night, no matter how bad the game was going, was just down right bad to witness.

• Fire 2

I think we should all be more ashamed of Pelini, to be honest.

I've defended the guy since he's been here, as far as his attitude is concerned. I like his fire and I like his passion. Sure, sometimes it seems like he's yelling a little too much, but he also wins football games and appears to have the love of his players. As long as he has the players on his side, that's all that matters.

That said, a second unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in three years and Carl Pelini breaking an A&M photographer's camera is just down right embarrassing on our part. Pelini's attitude wouldn't have bothered me 30 years ago, but there are cameras all over the field these days constantly watching every little detail. We were getting owned on penalties, but Pelini still needed to keep it under control a little bit, especially considering most of the penalties called were legit screw ups on our part.

I still love Pelini and in no way shape or form would I want him to change his attitude, but their reactions last night, no matter how bad the game was going, was just down right bad to witness.

Awesome post!!!

I had a converstion at Halftime with some family, that voiced some concern about Bo's attitude. Its one thing to have fire in the belly , but after watching Bo rip Tmart 4-5 times between ABC, College Football Final, and College Football Scoreboard----they made the point of how does this look to recruits? I would like to see Bo tone it down a little.

In the press confernence, he was really pissed and wasn't holding back....that was to be expected.

A&M shouldn't be ashamed...they werent the guys throwing flags at everything red. they played a great game (except for 1 very dirty play that i know of) and we had no answer on offense when martinez got hurt again. our defense was great and played well enough to overcome our poor offensive performance but there were just to many flags to overcome on top of the offensive woes.

Texas A&M is a good program and they've been on the other end of these type of nights many times. Their coach even knows they got a gift wrapped game. However in no way is this their fault they won, or the refs won either one works for me. I have no problem with the Aggies I mean watching that game that stadium seemed like it was going to jump out of the TV. The Aggies were just the benefacto and in no way will I hold it againist them. They will be leaving the Big 12 here soon anyway.

Man, do we come off as sore losers...

Aggie fans should celebrate a good win.

+1

On top of it ... we just don't seem to be good enough to overcome our own lack of execution, mistakes ... and those of the refs. A & M got it done and I congratulate them.

After reading threads since 2:00 AM last night off and on during my breaks at work ... I think I'm more questionable about all these posts by fans. Funny thing ... you don't see many of these folks during the week ... guess a loss like this brings out the "true fan"?

SheepdogMark ... a little embarrassed by our board at the present ... a melt down ... no ... but wow.

First off, this is my first post. In general I love Nebraskas fans. You have one of the greatest, classiest fan bases in the country, next to us of course :) That being said, there was dirty playing on both sides of the ball. The officiating sucked but a lot of the calls against you guys were legit. The roughing the passer was BS.

I would be more concerned with your coach's behavior. He made your school look very bad tonight with his antics.

Best of luck in the Big 10. Out of everyone in the Big 12 I hate to see Nebraska go more than anyone. I've hung out with a lot of NU fans at games at Kyle Field and at a Big 12 Championship game in San Antonio and I have always looked forward to these games.

Did that penalty lead to any points or extend a drive for Texas A & M? I think so, good night now!!!